Why hello there!

Status
This thread has been locked.

T Survival

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hi, I'm T-Survival! My IGN is: Discriminations and I joined mc-market mainly to find advertising for my server like .org slots and cheap decent youtubers! But I bought an account! transaction went smoothly! Hope to see you all around! I ofc own a small survival server, IP is in my signature banner made by

Sentinel Vouch!
vPixelZ Vouch!

If you have .org slots for about $10-20 an hour let me know! If you know a cheap decent youtuber let me know!

Hope to see you around
-T Survival

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Promoting MCM Competitor (https://i.js.ai/y2290tu.png)
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Satelliting

Nerdy Antique Entrepreneur
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hi, I'm T-Survival! My IGN is: Discriminations and I joined mc-market mainly to find advertising for my server like .org slots and cheap decent youtubers! But I bought an account! transaction went smoothly! Hope to see you all around! I ofc own a small survival server, IP is in my signature banner made by

Sentinel Vouch!
vPixelZ Vouch!

If you have .org slots for about $10-20 an hour let me know! If you know a cheap decent youtuber let me know!

Hope to see you around
-T Survival

Welcome, currently we are enduring the challenges of dicks trying to get there way here, but it is getting sorted out slowly xD
Look on the Advertisements sections for youtubers and Slots for .ORG slots :D

T Survival

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Welcome, currently we are enduring the challenges of dicks trying to get there way here, but it is getting sorted out slowly xD
Look on the Advertisements sections for youtubers and Slots for .ORG slots :D
I have, All the good prices are either out of date or realised they can get a shit ton more

Banned forever. Reason: Promoting MCM Competitor (https://i.js.ai/y2290tu.png)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.