Any 1.8 spambot to test my server with?

Status
This thread has been locked.

Tom

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey, Is there any minecraft 1.8 spambots i can use to test my server bot protection out with?

Ps: If this isn't aloud fill free to delete the post.

Skionz

ogminecraft.com
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey, Is there any minecraft 1.8 spambots i can use to test my server bot protection out with?

Ps: If this isn't aloud fill free to delete the post.
Spam bot as in a client that spams, or an external program? This probably wouldn't be too hard to make.

Tom

Premium
Reactions
Resources
An external program that can make them join/leave & spam. Also i looked at leak forums but couldn't seem to find any that worked with 1.8.

Tom

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I've got a crap ton of real accounts, Would you be able to make this. [I Would pay if needed]

Skionz

ogminecraft.com
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I've got a crap ton of real accounts, Would you be able to make this. [I Would pay if needed]
I'm currently working on my plugin 'PingAPI.' This is interesting so I might look into it next weekend. I have done something like this before, but it was offline. I will have to research how the client becomes authorized.

WeeSkilz

Developer | Indoor Enthusiast
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I'm currently working on my plugin 'PingAPI.' This is interesting so I might look into it next weekend. I have done something like this before, but it was offline. I will have to research how the client becomes authorized.
This wiki has extensive documentation on the Minecraft protocol

tywazhere

BlitzMC Server Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Not sure if this thread is still active, but I would be interested in this as well, I want to stress test how many players my server can handle relatively at one time

Krate

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I am currently working on a 1.8 spambot. PM me if you're interested.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/153783/)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.