Server Management! Any Thing Needed!

Status
This thread has been locked.

Xxt342txX

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello people of MC-Market! I am TheXGamer or Xxt342txX. I own a server management company! (Name is not released to public until registered.)

I offer you any form of management you need, may it be small builds, to huge complex minigames! See below for details!

Sections:
There is one build team partnered with us and soon to be another! Prices aren't high but aren't exact either, until you know what you want!

If you want to see a portfolio, I will show you builds from each of the teams!

If you want to know a price for something you have in mind, please, PM me or message me on skype!

If you are contacting me about purchasing any service, I would rather you do it on skype. It is more efficient and easier to talk. All your decision, if you prefer to do a PM or even comment, that is perfectly fine.
Having trouble with a plugin, or need one for a gamemode or something else? We are here for you! We can do anything from basic GUI's to Complex Minigames to Networking!

If you want to see some plugins that have been made, I will show you all of the project folders but will exclude the code.

If you want to know a price for something you are thinking of, ask me through PM or on skype!

If you are contacting me about purchasing any service, I would rather you do it on skype. It is more efficient and easier to talk. All your decision, if you prefer to do a PM or even comment, that is perfectly fine.
Need your permissions made? Having trouble with a plugin configuration? Keep breaking your server when you configure something? Your in the right place! We configure everything! Basic permissions all the way to enjin and buycraft!

Want to see some demos? Contact me!

Want to know the price for something? Just ask! PM me or contact me on skype!

Want a website thats not buycraft or enjin? Want a cool forums page and interactive buttons? You found your paradise! We can make you anything from a basic PHP document to a powerful full website! We provide anything in your website you want!

Want to see a portfolio? Contact me and I will supply!

Want to know a price for something? All you have to do is ask! PM me or contact me on skype!

Pricing
Base Price:
Initial Page + two additional pages - $60 USD
Additional pages - $8/page USD

Minecraft Server Websites:
Server ping + online players - $8 USD
Standard Portal Page - $5 USD
Include players + heads on site - $8 USD

Forum Integrations:
XenForo - $20 USD

Web Hosting:
Unlimited disk space - $12 monthly USD

Other:
Contact for more information.
Have a question? Want to know what else we do? Want to know if we can do something that isn't listed above? Well, the answer is yes! We do anything you want! Even if it isn't listed below! We can do anything and everything!

Email: [email protected]

There are 4 ways to contact me!
1) Skype
2) PM
3) Email
4) Comment

Have a question?? Ask me using one of those contact methods above! I will reply ASAP!

Type
Offering
Last edited:

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Vouch.

Qwak

Reactions
Resources
Hey, I can't find your Skype somehow. Anyway I was wondering could you code a HCF plugin. Loads of threads have been made about them, but I can tell you what I need and provide some screenshots to help. What kind of price would you be charging for this?

MegaBytes_Management

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hey, I can't find your Skype somehow. Anyway I was wondering could you code a HCF plugin. Loads of threads have been made about them, but I can tell you what I need and provide some screenshots to help. What kind of price would you be charging for this?
He was banned sadly...Vouch. And I took over his business. He was done with it. He gave me the rights to it. Contact me instead.

My Skype: MB Management

Banned forever. Reason: MineTrade.
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.