Looking to Sell/Merge | CriticalMC (Pretty Big Server)

Status
This thread has been locked.

Shift Hosting

Reactions
Resources
Well... Just recently my other Owner betrayed me. We merged I'd say about a couple weeks ago. It was going super awesome, until boom, I get on and they have blocked my Skype and taken all my files. Luckily I owned most of the domains, but one of them I didn't own... I still have a ton of the players, but I am looking to see if anyone is willing to merge or take me into their server. My server is: CriticalMC. If you need the player count stats look here: http://minecraft-mp.com/server-s62640. We were rapidly growing, and making a rise in the server community. I am looking to merge, but if nobody will merge I would sell it.
Contact
Skype is xxphenomgamingxx

Type
Offering

iSoModPvP

Owner of DareMC
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Well... Just recently my other Owner betrayed me. We merged I'd say about a couple weeks ago. It was going super awesome, until boom, I get on and they have blocked my Skype and taken all my files. Luckily I owned most of the domains, but one of them I didn't own... I still have a ton of the players, but I am looking to see if anyone is willing to merge or take me into their server. My server is: CriticalMC. If you need the player count stats look here: http://minecraft-mp.com/server-s62640. We were rapidly growing, and making a rise in the server community. I am looking to merge, but if nobody will merge I would sell it.
Contact
Skype is xxphenomgamingxx
Any Luck

if not
So your saying you have no Plugins and such eh

JJDAHM1

Basic Bitch
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Im intrested I have you added on skype however, you haven't accepted me. my skype is jack.dahm2

Banned forever. Reason: Community Harrassment.

RPGTurtle

{Seller}
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Looking for a prison server? (not currently open)

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming, (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/425031/)

Gruss

Retired MCM Chat Moderator
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I mean.. I have a server. I could merge. vortexprison.mcpro.co

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Did you even attempt to join? The bungee is up, but nothing else is, the other Owner messed up my stuff, so I am still working on getting it back up. 0/1 is because you can't even connect... don't post something unless you know all the information.
I'm saying what I saw, don't freak the fuck out on me. It said 0/1 Players, I know that there are 0 players on? I don't give a shit if I can't connect, just saying what I saw.

Calm you titties.

Parra1995

Reactions
Resources
I'll be happy to merge with yoy.
Faded.cc
I'm happy to pay for the hosting as it's no burden to me.

okc

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Pretty sure this guy is spoofing his players. I went on his server and on the title screen it said 66 players but once in game I went through all of his servers and there were maybe 30 in total.

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Pretty sure this guy is spoofing his players. I went on his server and on the title screen it said 66 players but once in game I went through all of his servers and there were maybe 30 in total.

May have missed something, Or didn't see a server, Idk.

Regablith

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I mean.. I have a server. I could merge. vortexprison.mcpro.co
Can't even afford a domain. Lol[DOUBLEPOST=1423888237,1423888012][/DOUBLEPOST]
I went on, the player count in the multiplayer menu was 42. I went on to look and there were only around 20 people on.

1JnS98y.png

sGRJvZx.png

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Account compromised.

Satelliting

Nerdy Antique Entrepreneur
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Can't even afford a domain. Lol[DOUBLEPOST=1423888237,1423888012][/DOUBLEPOST]
I went on, the player count in the multiplayer menu was 42. I went on to look and there were only around 20 people on.

Well they have $165 in donations this month so I would not say they can't afford it.... more like they do not want to spend it.

but-thats-none-of-my2.jpg

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.