FROSTBITEHOSTING LTD | 50% OFF USE "SUMMER" | $2.50/GB | CUSTOM PANEL | OWNED HARDWARE

Status
This thread has been locked.

FrostBiteHosting

Banned
Reactions
Resources
USE COUPON CODE "SUMMER" FOR 50% OFF THE FIRST MONTH :)

VC2eee1.png

Before you leave a comment please note that the company is working hard to make sure everyone is happy and everything is perfect... If you have any issues or problems feel free to add frostbitehosting on skype and we can help you there.

https://frostbitehosting.com/home/

Type
Offering
Last edited:

Ryan Tsirulnik

Reactions
Resources
Use coupon code "LAUNCH" and get 50% off the first month!

54dic5.png

The company has been open for around 1 month now but has not been made fully public until 09/02/2015

Before you leave a comment please note that the company is working hard to make sure everyone is happy and everything is perfect... If you have any issues or problems feel free to add frostbitehosting on skype and we can help you there.​
Great service, Awesome support, Awesome Panel, Cheap prices. Definently recommend this host as you will never be dissapointed with them.

FrostBiteHosting

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Great service, Awesome support, Awesome Panel, Cheap prices. Definently recommend this host as you will never be dissapointed with them.
Thanks for the review. Are you new to MCMarket? I noticed you only have 1 Message.

Banned forever. Reason: Comprising another account (Alt of Liam)

FrostBiteHosting

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Can we start a betting pool for the odds these guys know each other?
Well I'm pretty sure I must know him as he's new to MCForums dont you think? No need for a betting pool on something that we know is correct, I'm unsure who it is, but he must have us on skype or something along them lines.

Solistica

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Well I'm pretty sure I must know him as he's new to MCForums dont you think? No need for a betting pool on something that we know is correct, I'm unsure who it is, but he must have us on skype or something along them lines.
I'm interested in the 1GB/$3, but it says US and UK online ordering is unavailable.

FrostBiteHosting

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Yes I am new :)
I'm interested in the 1GB/$3, but it says US and UK online ordering is unavailable.

Just found it Ryan is someone who has a server with us currently working on a server called TheByte.

US is now available as we added another 2 nodes. UK is currently out of stock still, we are waiting for the Milton Keynes DC to setup the new machines we sent them.

Solistica

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Just found it Ryan is someone who has a server with us currently working on a server called TheByte.

US is now available as we added another 2 nodes. UK is currently out of stock still, we are waiting for the Milton Keynes DC to setup the new machines we sent them.
Perfect! I'll see about ordering one shortly!

RPGTurtle

{Seller}
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Massive vouch. Great support (Lots of different timezones), great network, and most importantly, great prices.
Would recommend for any server, big or small.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming, (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/425031/)

PengBread

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Do you guys offer Free Dedi IP and also Where is the Server Located? US - ( Where )

Banned forever. Reason: Breach of TOS: Violation of "Code of Conduct"
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.