Offering RyanJM's Writing Service

Discussion in 'Writing' started by RyanJM, Feb 15, 2020 at 10:20 AM.

1. RyanJM

RyanJM Member Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Teaches
    Reactions:
    +9
    Hello, everyone, my name is Ryan and I am offering to write up anything from it being staff applications, staff guides, resumes etc. If you would like to talk more in-depth about what I have to offer please contact me through discord, my discord is RyanJM#2456. Please feel free to message me but do not spam me, please.

Staff Applications:
    If you would like someone to write up a staff application for someone or yourself then I am the right person to be seeing too, my work is cheap, affordable and good quality. The staff applications that I write up are unique and detailed. The price varies depending on the number of words you would like to be put into the application but feel free to contact me on discord.

Staff Guides:
    I can write up different staff guides for different Minecraft servers, I can also write guides up for other games but I mainly consist of Minecraft. For the staff guides, I can write up different commands, punishments and guidelines for staff to read. I can also write up screen share guides for people, I am very knowledgable in screens haring and I can write a detailed or simple guide for screen sharing. Again the price varies on the amount of detail you want in there.

These are the main things that I will be typing up and I wanted to let you know that anything that I write up will be confidential unless you don't mind. Resumes I will do like you would see with every other resume, well organised and detailed.

CONTACT ME ON DISCORD IF YOU WANT TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS PRIVATELY OR MESSAGE ME ON THE MC-MARKET!
    Discord: RyanJM#2456