Free Server Trailers?

Status
This thread has been locked.

Hydra

Reactions
Resources
Have some time left over and I'm kinda bored as well.
My YouTube is very small, but the videos are free and of mediocre quality so why not.
You get 1 video on my channel, from 1-3 minutes long, just as a simple server trailer where I describe your server and the different aspects of it. If you would like me to play on the server, I can do that as well.

I can do server reviews and plugin reviews.

Some videos might include a few friends with me as well.
Videos should take 1-2 days as I'll probably be doing other things as well.
Don't expect to gain players from the videos. The videos will more likely be something you can put on a pmc thread or a voting page just as a simple introduction to your server.
Please don't bug me in the middle or anything.
This is a free service and I will try to get things done, but sometimes I might be a little busy.

Sample that I did for skywars.com

Feel free to private message me the forms if you want.

Form :
Server Name :
Server IP :

Or

Plugin Name :
Plugin Description :
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Server Name : MineTech Network
Server IP : mine-tech.org
Details about Server : We're a network revolving around Prison and another unique game mode that's about to be released. I'd like for you to make a video focusing on that game mode once it's released :) (so like in a week).

Thanks in advance, Hydra!

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

Hydra

Reactions
Resources
Server Name : MineTech Network
Server IP : mine-tech.org
Details about Server : We're a network revolving around Prison and another unique game mode that's about to be released. I'd like for you to make a video focusing on that game mode once it's released :) (so like in a week).

Thanks in advance, Hydra!
Message me when that comes out.

Solistica

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Server Name : Intoxicated-MC
Server IP : Intox-MC.com

Details about Server :

We're a newish Drug server, been around for about 3 Weeks - 1 Month. Have had a peak of 23 Players, Average about 4-12.(Currently nobody on, 99% of our player base is US and have Work/School during the beginning part of the day.)

About %25 of our server is custom plugins and about to be ~%33. We have three very mature / mid 20's Admins who have been in the MC server side for a few years. Theme of the server is to grow drugs out in the wild, come to spawn and evade cops to reach the fountain, where you can sell your drugs in the underground sewers. We have player shops, drug effects, cop plugin, cars (squad cars), plots, two wild worlds, and some other sweet stuff!
Really would like a video, we've been trying to contact youtuber's for about a week and a half now with no luck. Hope to hear back from ya!

Thanks!
-Sol

Last edited:

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Server Name : Project Mayhem
Server IP : play.pm-mc.com
Details about Server :

I own the Project Mayhem Network. My network has two gamemodes:

MCInfected 2.0 is a gamemode based off of COD MW3. It's basically COD infected in minecraft, with hundreds of features that make it truly unique and keeps people playing for hours on end.

Blocks Against Humanity is our newest gamemode. It is a recreation of Cards Against Humanity in minecraft. The gamemode features everything in Cards Against Humanity, along with some added features to make it even more fun and awesome to play.

Everything on my server is custom coded and we are always working to develop new gamemodes and features for the server with every day that passes.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

MysticParadox

Reactions
Resources
Server Name : Surrealcraft
Server IP : srpvp.com
Details about Server : Factions, MCMMO, Crates, MobArena and 1V1 are on my server. Just switched over to a dedicated server now we plan to have ~99%+ uptime. The server focuses on PvP and raiding mainly. It's setup very well and we've put lots of effort and work into it.

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Server Name : KingdomMC
Server IP : Play.KingdomMC.com
Details about Server : Factions server with TNT disabled, 7+ custom plugins. Custom "Treasure hunts".

Tegabytes

☆Graphic Designer☆
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Server Name : Olympus Realm
Server IP : play.olympusrealm.net
Details about Server :

My server is a small factions server thats starting out with a $0 budget
I currently have $10 but that doesnt help much
Anyways. factions server with mcmmo, voting keys, donations, donor ranks, and im going to host some contests for the server as the server expands.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban on other account (Multi-accounting Nighterblde)

Hydra

Reactions
Resources
Will get to this later this weekend.
One thing from now on, is no more factions servers. I'll most likely do servers with a unique game mode.

Also I can do plugin reviews as well.

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
how is it factions when tnt is disabled
With the factions plugin it turns the server into factions!!! No but really, people instantly jump to the conclusion on how bad it is, but raiding is not hard once you learn how to successfully do it.

Hydra

Reactions
Resources
With the factions plugin it turns the server into factions!!! No but really, people instantly jump to the conclusion on how bad it is, but raiding is not hard once you learn how to successfully do it.
So what? Wither raids only?

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
So what? Wither raids only?
Trust me, it's not hard to raid... Piston raiding (if close enough), ender pearl glitching, over claiming, the most popular 'insiding', and the list continues... Trust me, raiding isn't hard.

MasterMindMc

Master Of The Market
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Can You create us a Build Trailer? I have a build team and wee need a good video of or build? I can pay :D

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/76274/)

MasterMindMc

Master Of The Market
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/76274/)

xguys

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Add me on skype ghetto.casper

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/175191/)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.