The beginning of the end...

Status
This thread has been locked.

WeeSkilz

Developer | Indoor Enthusiast
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Arkham network has been contacted by Mojang about breaching the EULA, presumably with the threat of legal action if they do not comply.

150210222053.png

The tweet is here

What are your thoughts? Is this the beginning of the end?

OLL_97

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I really don't think it will effect a lot of people. The ArkhamNetwork weren't compliant at all compared to other large networks of similar type and to be honest I'm surprised it wasn't picked up on a long time ago. They'll easily fix this issue and everyone will move on :)

SamiarAlem

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Let's be honest, nobody follows EULA, Mineplex and Hypixel were always following it since they didn't give donors overpowered items since they're a minigame network.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban evasion, xXBlazeCraftXx.

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Im shocked by this. I think they will start punishing servers. If they punish small servers ill be shocked TBH.

Ditto

Banned
Reactions
Resources
If they mess with the big servers they'll have to mess with all other servers including the thousands of servers that are hard to find because of how small they are.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

OLL_97

Premium
Reactions
Resources
IF you guys couldn't tell. That twitter account posts sarcastic messages not meant to be taken seriously, but rather as a light hearted joke. Arkham was not taken down by the EULA as far as I know of. It was jsut a major large scale attack that they encountered most likely from members within the network that understood the full scale of the network's infrastructure becuase the hacker's move was a clean data wipe across all their server boxes. At least that what I've beeninformed from their system admin. ~4thewar from spigot. Seems arkham were messing with us!

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
IF you guys couldn't tell. That twitter account posts sarcastic messages not meant to be taken seriously, but rather as a light hearted joke. Arkham was not taken down by the EULA as far as I know of. It was jsut a major large scale attack that they encountered most likely from members within the network that understood the full scale of the network's infrastructure becuase the hacker's move was a clean data wipe across all their server boxes. At least that what I've beeninformed from their system admin. ~4thewar from spigot. Seems arkham were messing with us!
I actually just got news of that aswell. That could have been a troll post.

TheGrumn

Battle Wars ︻デ═一
Banned
Reactions
Resources
If it's true, at least this will give some up and coming servers a chance to gain some ground before they come back online. Hopefully if it is true some other big networks get contacted about the issue.

Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.