Reactions
Resources
VOUCH
Annoying, but good at his job.

xMqrk_

Premium
Reactions
Resources
In my opinion, a minecraft administrator should have certain requirements, such as knowing how to work on java, to do maintenance if needed. (In short, knowing how to manage a server 100%.)

You did not specify these things in the image. If you want to be an administrator in a real network, with many players, I advise you to study well how to manage a network. If you want to be an administrator on small servers, managed by inexperienced people, go ahead.

If you could do these things, I apologize for the post.

Macaw

Manager | MrMacaw#0664
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
In my opinion, a minecraft administrator should have certain requirements, such as knowing how to work on java, to do maintenance if needed. (In short, knowing how to manage a server 100%.)

You did not specify these things in the image. If you want to be an administrator in a real network, with many players, I advise you to study well how to manage a network. If you want to be an administrator on small servers, managed by inexperienced people, go ahead.

Appreciate the feedback, I do Management as well as Administration. And I actually plan on learning Java very soon!

Glowing Regards,
~ Archie

TheFrost

Manager
Premium
Reactions
Resources

I've run networks with 500+ Players, there is a thing called a System admin who handle these things, let him do what he can jeez, as long as he can config I would hire him any day.

DJ_Jxnsen

Reactions
Resources
Vouch, lovely guy and does his job well

Cam Snitched

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I'm looking for somebody to manage our prison for next season! Shoot me a message at Logan S#2000

Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (Logan231, https://www.mc-market.org/members/53074/)

BOOP

Blinkoh Director, blinkoh.com
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for this lad - very wonderful to talk to and pretty friendly. Pretty great at management tbh

Lollipop56

Reactions
Resources
Vouch!

Great guy, would recommend.

P0lars

SpaceDelta Aurora Beta - July 11th
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, seems like a cool guy I have been talking to him in private dm's :)

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/667594/)
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.