Inactive|GreenHaven - Custom Fully Setup Build/Server Ready For Players

Status
This thread has been locked.

WaterSpice

Reactions
Resources
JdtqT.png

96034_1386576191.gif

This server was my biggest server, peaking at around 100 players daily. This server lasted about 6 months until I had major family issues.
CONTACT ME:
Or PM me

Forum thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...-greenhaven-international-prison-1-7-2-custom

Trailer:

Buycraft: The prison was making around $700 each month, up for about 6 months.
http://gyazo.com/96d48c961c0566b696daea2a50c551a0

Map: As with all my prisons, I built this entirely by myself. I drew it out, then made it along with WorldEdit. The prison has Cells, Plots, Courtyard, MobArena, Donor Area, Caffeteria, Everything.
Blocks are from A-D. Each block is unique with different ways to make money. All have atleast one mine though.

Some Screenies:

Other info about it: It has many custom plugins including: Custom plot system, tasers, guard commands, fully custom GUI for help:
http://gyazo.com/b39426d33b575b1e07dca012d10a519e

And a lot more.
Like I said, if you're seriously I'll show you more.

What you get if you buy: You get a fully setup prison servers. This includes everything being done. Cells, plots, mines, mine resetting, forum posts, graphics, banners, domain if you would want, donor perks all setup, Everything. Anything you can think of that a running server has, this has. Everything is completely setup.

Price: I really don't know how much a server would go for without any players. Minimum I would take is $250 I think, so offer from there!

CURRENT OFFER:
-

Last edited:

WaterSpice

Reactions
Resources
More screenshots added showing off more aspects of the prison. Make me offers!

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Website?

Banned forever. Reason: Cloning MC-Market, read the FAQ.

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Found the files, but no server to host them on. Idk if it's even working anymore xD I think there's some usable files though.
I'm up for hosting it temporarily?

Banned forever. Reason: Attacking MC-Market.

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Sure xD I was just gonna take screenies of it. I don't even remember what it looks like/if it was working.
PM me your
Email,
Username
Desired password (You can change it) :p

Banned forever. Reason: Attacking MC-Market.

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Huwwy I want screenies.

Matt

#Attractive
Premium
Reactions
Resources
So why you want to sell a network that makes around $700 a month? I wish i had that money every month ;)

WaterSpice

Reactions
Resources
So why you want to sell a network that makes around $700 a month? I wish i had that money every month ;)
Not a network, just a server :p And it's been closed for months now. I was saying WHEN it was up it made decent money every month. I wish I could still have time and effort to do these :(

Matt

#Attractive
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Not a network, just a server :p And it's been closed for months now. I was saying WHEN it was up it made decent money every month. I wish I could still have time and effort to do these :(
I'm sorry to hear that! Well BOT now

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.