Server set-up, plugin configuration and private lessons

Status
This thread has been locked.

Flexo

Reactions
Resources
Who am I?
Hello, my name is Flexo. I am 22 year-old Computer Science student, Server Owner, Plugin Developer, and YouTuber. I have been playing Minecraft for over 4 years now and I have ran a server for more than 3 years. With the experience I have gathered in these years I have chosen to help new Minecraft Server Owners.​

What do I offer?
If you are a Server Owner or want to become one and don't entirely know how to work with all these different plugins, then you contact me. I provide help with setting up entire new servers from scratch and just installing and configuring a few new plugins. You can either choose for a full server set-up or just some help with plugins.

Server set-up
This is for you if you want a server, but you have little to no experience with setting everything up to run a successful server. I will help you choose a host, a hosting plan, right server specifications, and much more. I have used all kinds of hosts over the past years and I can help you make the right choice.

Once you have your server rented, we can work on the type of server you want. This mainly comes down to what plugins do you want. If you want to have my help with choosing plugins and setting those up read the next section.

Plugin configuration and installation
You want to learn how to manage plugins?
This is for you if you already have a server rented, but don't know how to work with all those pesky plugins. With tens of thousands of plugins out there it can easily become confusing what the right plugins are for your server. I will help you choose the right plugins for your server and I will help you with installing them. I will teach you how to work with the plugins and how to configure them.

You just want me to take care of all plugins?
I also offer a 'package' in which I set-up the entire server with all plugins. This will usually include less discussion between you, the client, and me. You simply tell me what kind of server you want, and after about two weeks I give you that server. Be aware that this will cost less time, but I will usually not provide an in-depth explanation on each plugin.

General work plan
Every single one of my clients gets a custom plan made for them. Once you have contacted me, we will follow this plan:
We schedule a 15 to 30 minute meeting on Skype [FREE]. In this meeting we will discuss what you want from me and what kind of server you want/have.
  1. In this meeting I will provide an estimated cost of both the server and my services.
  2. At the end of this meeting we schedule another meeting. Usually one week later.
  3. In that meeting we will discuss the progress and any other important issues.
  4. Once everything is done, we will have one last meeting to evaluate the server and plugins.
You can always get step 1 and 2 of this free of charge. If for whatever reason you do not want my services after this first meeting you will not be charged.

How much does it cost?
For setting up servers and plugins I charge $8 per hour of work.
For setting up servers and plugins, and also teaching you how to use the plugins I charge $10 per hour of work.
The difference in cost is because I cannot fully control my work times when I have to teach somebody.

Here are some rough estimations of the costs of my services:

Small server with only a few plugins - $25 or less
Medium server with more plugins - around $40
Large servers with many plugins and permissions - $80+
I will give a better estimation during the first free meeting.

Half of the estimated cost is paid up front (after the first meeting). The other 50% is paid once the amount of work paid for has been done. Any extra hours that would be required are paid at the end of each session. (This will be discussed during the first meeting.)

You can pay me either by using PayPal or Credit Card.

How to contact me?
You can contact me either by Skype, email, or reply to this thread.

Skype Account: Flexo013
Email: [email protected]

I'd prefer to use Skype or Email when you first contact me. Commenting on this thread works, but I value your privacy high, so contacting me in private on Skype is better.​

My Server:
play.PolygonCraft.net​

Servers I made in the past:
theragan.fluctis.com (creative server)
icecraft.fluctis.com (creative/minigames server)
oindamen.PolygonCraft.net (private server)
mc.trixcraft.com (factions/guns server)
Questions?
You can ask questions here or in private. Fastest way to contact me is through Skype.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hopefully you don't consider yourself a "Plugin Developer" because you configure plugins... do you actually know how to code?

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

Flexo

Reactions
Resources
Of course I know how to code, I have written several plugins for my own server and also for other servers. If I hadn't I would be wrong to call my self a plugin developer.

TheFancyWhale

✵ Plugin Developer ✵
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Of course I know how to code, I have written several plugins for my own server and also for other servers. If I hadn't I would be wrong to call my self a plugin developer.
You should offer your plugin development services rather than plugin configuration :p Configuring plugins is super easy and most server owners with money won't pay for this. Server owners will however pay for custom plugins so I suggest you switch businesses.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.