Need a Website? Go HERE!

Status
This thread has been locked.

Xxt342txX

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello people of MC-Market! I am TheXGamer or Xxt342txX. I own a server management company! (Name is not released to public until registered.)

I offer you any form of management you need, but this post is for websites!

Want a website thats not buycraft or enjin? Want a cool forums page and interactive buttons? You found your paradise! We can make you anything from a basic PHP script to a powerful full website! We provide anything in your website you want!

Want to see a portfolio? Well, it is not up. Sorry. But, we will make a theme that has filler text and the colors you want that shows you what your website will look like. You can see your theme for free, so you know what the rough outcome will be.

Want to know a price for something? Here it is below!

Pricing
Base Price:
Initial Page + two additional pages - $60 USD
Additional pages - $8/page USD

Minecraft Server Websites:
Server ping + online players - $8 USD
Standard Portal Page - $5 USD
Include players + heads on site - $8 USD

Forum Integrations:
XenForo - $20 USD

Web Hosting:
Unlimited disk space - $12 monthly USD

Other:
Contact for more information.

MC-Market Main Post: https://www.mc-market.org/threads/5593/

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
So if I wanted just a normal website for my Minecraft network, with a portal, a live update with player head count, and an extra page for my staff. Oh, and I have XenForo.

$109.
Probably the most expensive site on the forums, and without a portfolio, I don't see it going anywhere; I can't just take your word that you'll do something extraordinary without proof of what you've done before.
Also, $60 is way too high of a base price. Interactive buttons aren't that hard, and by the way you make it sound, it doesn't come with forums, you have to buy integration, and an XenForo license.

$249.
I think that's a tad bit much, don't you?

Banned forever. Reason: Cloning MC-Market, read the FAQ.

Xxt342txX

Banned
Reactions
Resources
So if I wanted just a normal website for my Minecraft network, with a portal, a live update with player head count, and an extra page for my staff. Oh, and I have XenForo.

$109.
Probably the most expensive site on the forums, and without a portfolio, I don't see it going anywhere; I can't just take your word that you'll do something extraordinary without proof of what you've done before.
Also, $60 is way too high of a base price. Interactive buttons aren't that hard, and by the way you make it sound, it doesn't come with forums, you have to buy integration, and an XenForo license.

$249.
Agreed. Let me work with my web developer and find a solution. I will PM you with details.

Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Agreed. Let me work with my web developer and find a solution. I will PM you with details.
It's ok, it's fine, I'm not here to order a website.
Just making a statement.

Xxt342txX

Banned
Reactions
Resources

$109.

$249.
It's ok, it's fine, I'm not here to order a website.
Just making a statement.
Is your server out yet? Nebula? If not, I can help set it up. Just PM me with details. :}

ConnorPeet

Reactions
Resources
$109.

That's not bad at all, depending on the quality of the work.

But without a published portfolio I doubt many people will be interested, or take the time to to message him about previous works.

sycoinc

Website Developer / Designer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
People who make minecraft websites are undercharging by a very very very large amount, hire a freelancer website developer / designer who does other work than just minecraft based templates and the costs would be starting at $250 for the same options he presents above.

Prices are only so low on here due to the mc community and most people being either a) younger with little money. b) younger learning website development and wanting money and work or c) cheap looking for something advanced for little cost.

Reason I haven't adverted myself for freelance work outside my template store is my prices are higher than most if not all people can afford without a decent server already existing.

BUT to agree with others on here, for those prices you will need to get a portfolio and some demo's up of your work so people can see what they are paying for the cost you are asking.

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
People who make minecraft websites are undercharging by a very very very large amount, hire a freelancer website developer / designer who does other work than just minecraft based templates and the costs would be starting at $250 for the same options he presents above.

Prices are only so low on here due to the mc community and most people being either a) younger with little money. b) younger learning website development and wanting money and work or c) cheap looking for something advanced for little cost.

Reason I haven't adverted myself for freelance work outside my template store is my prices are higher than most if not all people can afford without a decent server already existing.

BUT to agree with others on here, for those prices you will need to get a portfolio and some demo's up of your work so people can see what they are paying for the cost you are asking.
Well I understand that, but my comment was based off of these facts. I do charge a bit more for non-MC things, but my methods are simple.
1. Cheap as hell.
2. More sells
=
<3

Or should I charge more? I don't know, currently I offer $15 a site, but a lot of people on here are inexperienced when it comes to web design and value.
sycoinc
Add me on Skype,
I want to talk to you.
IceCubeCat101

sycoinc

Premium
Reactions
Resources

Xxt342txX

Banned
Reactions
Resources
That's not bad at all, depending on the quality of the work.

But without a published portfolio I doubt many people will be interested, or take the time to to message him about previous works.
I understand the portfolio issue. I am offering to show the buyer the theme first for free, so they have an ideal of what the website will look like.

On another note, icecubecat, do not steal my thread.

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I understand the portfolio issue. I am offering to show the buyer the theme first for free, so they have an ideal of what the website will look like.

On another note, icecubecat, do not steal my thread.
Not trying to, just giving an example.

OhhPickles

Java | Beginner Web Developer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello people of MC-Market! I am TheXGamer or Xxt342txX. I own a server management company! (Name is not released to public until registered.)

I offer you any form of management you need, but this post is for websites!

Want a website thats not buycraft or enjin? Want a cool forums page and interactive buttons? You found your paradise! We can make you anything from a basic PHP script to a powerful full website! We provide anything in your website you want!

Want to see a portfolio? Well, it is not up. Sorry. But, we will make a theme that has filler text and the colors you want that shows you what your website will look like. You can see your theme for free, so you know what the rough outcome will be.

Want to know a price for something? Here it is below!

Pricing
Base Price:
Initial Page + two additional pages - $60 USD
Additional pages - $8/page USD

Minecraft Server Websites:
Server ping + online players - $8 USD
Standard Portal Page - $5 USD
Include players + heads on site - $8 USD

Forum Integrations:
XenForo - $20 USD

Web Hosting:
Unlimited disk space - $12 monthly USD

Other:
Contact for more information.

MC-Market Main Post: https://www.mc-market.org/threads/5593/
Unlimited Hosting - 12$ monthly....I know hosts you can get same thing but for $2.50

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Unlimited Hosting - 12$ monthly....I know hosts you can get same thing but for $2.50
You can get a VPS from OVH for $3/month.

sycoinc

Premium
Reactions
Resources

I believe he would have it at this price due to monitoring it and managing it for you also + offering support and bug services on request... as I charge similar when i resell hosting on my business reselling account... basically its offering additional services normal sellers of hosting accounts like godaddy dont offer or charge for

OhhPickles

Java | Beginner Web Developer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I believe he would have it at this price due to monitoring it and managing it for you also + offering support and bug services on request... as I charge similar when i resell hosting on my business reselling account... basically its offering additional services normal sellers of hosting accounts like godaddy dont offer or charge for
Possibly but he never stated that.. :p but good point.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.