[Free] Server Setup and Programming Q&A

Status
This thread has been locked.

gosmartvps

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey guys!

I just thought that in an effort to spread the name of GoSmartVPS, I'd answer Linux sysadmin and Java programming questions.

Here's a little bit about myself. I've worked with Linux for close to six years, and been programming for close to five. The first language I ever learned was C#, but when I was introduced to Minecraft around four years ago, I started learning Java as well, honing my skills as a developer. A chapter in my life (now closed) was running Minecraft servers, which I did for around 3.5 years. I like to think I'm pretty familiar with Minecraft and server hosting. During that time, I learned PHP, HTML/CSS/Javascript (if you consider it a language), C, Golang, and SQL (if you consider that as a language). At this point in time I can pick up a new language within 2 - 3 weeks and code proficiently in it.

I have worked for several servers as a developer such as Uberminecraft, Minetime, and Dancraft. One could argue that I worked for Mineverse as well, as one of the plugins I wrote, Deadlyfe, is currently running on there

Anyway, I would like to help the community out by answering any and all questions in this thread :) So, ask away!

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

fraud

Banned
Reactions
Resources
If I have any questions I will defiantly ask you.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming/Compromised Account

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Glad to see somebody offering up a free service!

Shoot, I may even use this :p

Banned forever. Reason: Leaking personal information/Framing another user

daelwolf

Reactions
Resources
Hey guys!

I just thought that in an effort to spread the name of GoSmartVPS, I'd answer Linux sysadmin and Java programming questions.

Here's a little bit about myself. I've worked with Linux for close to six years, and been programming for close to five. The first language I ever learned was C#, but when I was introduced to Minecraft around four years ago, I started learning Java as well, honing my skills as a developer. A chapter in my life (now closed) was running Minecraft servers, which I did for around 3.5 years. I like to think I'm pretty familiar with Minecraft and server hosting. During that time, I learned PHP, HTML/CSS/Javascript (if you consider it a language), C, Golang, and SQL (if you consider that as a language). At this point in time I can pick up a new language within 2 - 3 weeks and code proficiently in it.

I have worked for several servers as a developer such as Uberminecraft, Minetime, and Dancraft. One could argue that I worked for Mineverse as well, as one of the plugins I wrote, Deadlyfe, is currently running on there

Anyway, I would like to help the community out by answering any and all questions in this thread :) So, ask away!
What work did you do at Minetime? I'm a former Admin there, just wondering as I never heard of you. ;P

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.