Renting #2 .org slot

Status
This thread has been locked.

Skye1

Reactions
Resources
I am the owner of Onslaught PvP, which owns the #2 slot on .org currently. Prices are HIGHLY variable based on 3 major components.

1. Day
2. Time
3. Number of hours

If you are interested in renting, add me on skype: slunko319

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

fraud

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I would be interested if you listed prices.. For a .org spot I don't really want to be asked by the seller "how much do you offer". If you could show prices & proof of ownership I will be highly interested!

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming/Compromised Account

Skye1

Reactions
Resources
I'll show you something else if y'all don't believe me.[DOUBLEPOST=1409100913,1409100543][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would be interested if you listed prices.. For a .org spot I don't really want to be asked by the seller "how much do you offer". If you could show prices & proof of ownership I will be highly interested!

The price is highly variable, so listing prices is basically useless

Tritions

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Message me a price per hour. Interested.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban on other account

Skye1

Reactions
Resources

JamesRausch22

Reactions
Resources
I would like to buy some slots for later {not this week next week} If possible.

fraud

Banned
Reactions
Resources
He said 4-6pm on a friday would be $55/hour
Not sure if that's overpriced or not.. Since school has started for a large majority of people and almost everyone is within the next week, its not even a summer slot... & a slot 2 summer spot was going for $60 so...

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Scamming/Compromised Account

Skye1

Reactions
Resources
What I said is that someone paid $55/hour for that slot. Prices are negotiable and non-static.

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
The issue now is like fraud stated, a lot of players will be at school So, for that reason I'm going to say that it's overpriced, Amir was offering slot 4 which could be better, depending on the banner or not; for $20-$35 an hour (Depending if you bought in bulk or not)

Banned forever. Reason: Attacking MC-Market.

yeko.

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Not sure if that's overpriced or not.. Since school has started for a large majority of people and almost everyone is within the next week, its not even a summer slot... & a slot 2 summer spot was going for $60 so...
Considering it is slot #2 and those times where on a friday it's not terribly overpriced but i'd still consider it too much. Amir was doing $20-$25 during summer vacation.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.