Selling creative server

Status
This thread has been locked.

skela

Reactions
Resources
I am selling an unreleased creative server with the domain pixelblock.org
I have been working on it for about 2 weeks now it will come with the domain,the website if you want, server files, and the buycraft

There is 20 donor ranks all completely made and listed on the buycraft.
The server is completely finished all you have to do is release it.
The server has the fixes for all creative server related bugs and issues.

The i.p to check it out is 192.99.211.224

Starting bid: $55
BIN $200

Satelliting

Nerdy Antique Entrepreneur
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Has everything been thoroughly tested? All ranks tested and such? Not a half bad server, but you will not get $200 or even $55 for this I feel. You would have better luck trying to BIN for $75 and SB at $15-20.

skela

Reactions
Resources
I have tested everything all ranks and perms are working all bugs are patched all it needs is hosting

Satelliting

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I have tested everything all ranks and perms are working all bugs are patched all it needs is hosting

Any images of spawn?
Also, are there multiple worlds with different plot sizes or what? You need to give more information on how the server works generally. The goals of the players.

skela

Reactions
Resources
Any images of spawn?
Also, are there multiple worlds with different plot sizes or what? You need to give more information on how the server works generally. The goals of the players.
Its creative, they build. There is one world, if you log in you can check spawn out :p

OhhPickles

Java | Beginner Web Developer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Lol, crappy spawn. The server isn't even worth 40$ in my opinion

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming

Satelliting

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Its creative, they build. There is one world, if you log in you can check spawn out :p

Are they limited to one plot per person? I just do not see the reason someone would pay $100 for a rank if there is only 1 plot per person and such.
And your spawn is terrible considering the image on your site. The spawn for creative servers is like a #1 priority to look good. If it is not ran by good builders or at least have good builders build for it, why would other good builders go to it?

skela

Reactions
Resources
Are they limited to one plot per person? I just do not see the reason someone would pay $100 for a rank if there is only 1 plot per person and such.
And your spawn is terrible considering the image on your site. The spawn for creative servers is like a #1 priority to look good. If it is not ran by good builders or at least have good builders build for it, why would other good builders go to it?
I dont think you read the donation ranks at all, if you did you would of noticed that every rank you get more plots. No reason you can't build your own spawn either lol

Satelliting

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I dont think you read the donation ranks at all, if you did you would of noticed that every rank you get more plots. No reason you can't build your own spawn either lol

I am not saying I can't, but I should not have to if I am buying a complete server with a good setup. That would mean everything is good, and the spawn is certainly not. However, you do not seem to make it interesting or worth it for people to pay for the ranks.

skela

Reactions
Resources
I am not saying I can't, but I should not have to if I am buying a complete server with a good setup. That would mean everything is good, and the spawn is certainly not. However, you do not seem to make it interesting or worth it for people to pay for the ranks.
How? What would you of put in the ranks instead?

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I'll buy it for 55$..

TechBanana

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
Deactivated
Reactions
Resources
Eh
1) Not a very good spawn
2) Rank Names are boring (doesn't make me want to donate)
3) Pretty much identical to all other creative servers

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.