• Total voters
Status
This thread has been locked.

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Mk, so someone's been making my logo, and it's turned out pretty decent so far. Something that my friends and I don't really like about it are the words, but we don't really have any suggestions on what we should change about it. Could you guys give me some opinions on how much you think it was, and what to improve on? Thanks!

DDZzIRb.png

Image Link: http://i.imgur.com/DDZzIRb.png

#1 Update
GCtviNf.png

Looks ugly up there, click on it or go here to see it: http://i.imgur.com/GCtviNf.png

Quick Update:
This is the finished draft of the drawing before the coloring :D
YQXxcbQ.jpg

And a little peak of the flat coloring (this is just flat coloring, I start if off with flat colors, and then add lighting and shadows)
4TBN5GU.jpg

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

OhhPickles

Java | Beginner Web Developer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Looks pretty damn amazing if you ask me.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I would use different colors, and remove the dragon completely. It doesn't really match with the text, need something a bit more blocky.[DOUBLEPOST=1423894066,1423893194][/DOUBLEPOST]There is also a bit too much happening in one place. You want it centered on one thing, the text. Here, you have the text, a dragon, and 2 guys fighting. I would suggest putting the text, then a dragon in the back, but it's just presented poorly here.

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I would use different colors, and remove the dragon completely. It doesn't really match with the text, need something a bit more blocky.[DOUBLEPOST=1423894066,1423893194][/DOUBLEPOST]There is also a bit too much happening in one place. You want it centered on one thing, the text. Here, you have the text, a dragon, and 2 guys fighting. I would suggest putting the text, then a dragon in the back, but it's just presented poorly here.
1) I've already tried removing the dragon or people fighting, but it just doesn't look as good as it does with it.
2) Only the main middle part will be the logo, the reason why there's so much outside space is because we're gonna include more fights to make it a background page.

And please keep in mind that we're not professionals :p

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.