Status
This thread has been locked.

Techknowsitall

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
SOLD!

Hello,

I am selling my XenForo license for $100. I am currently ONLY accepting Google Wallet, as it is trustful. PayPal could be used but I would need to get in touch. If you're interested, please reply here, or PM me. The XenForo license support ends on December 2015, but it's just the end of support, license is still usable!

Payments: ACCEPTS GOOGLE WALLET AND PAYPAL

Proof:
6AeIyjA.png

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

arreyazat

AnthraxCreations | Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Couple of questions,

firstly, is it transferable?
Why are there like 5 different IP's in your 'latest logins'?
Any Addons?
Can you please accept Paypal, as I am sure over half the community uses and prefers Paypal - including me?

Techknowsitall

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
1. I'm not really sure "transferable" but what I can do is I can change my account email and password to whatever you want so I no longer have access to that license.
2. There are 5 different IPs because I use a VPN to protect my ip and sometimes i forget to turn it off.
3. No addons, just the license.
4. PayPal could be accepted. Please send me a PM if you're interested.

arreyazat

AnthraxCreations | Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
1. I'm not really sure "transferable" but what I can do is I can change my account email and password to whatever you want so I no longer have access to that license.
2. There are 5 different IPs because I use a VPN to protect my ip and sometimes i forget to turn it off.
3. No addons, just the license.
4. PayPal could be accepted. Please send me a PM if you're interested.
I most likely would be interested IF the product is Transferable,

because I haven't used XenForo in the past, I am unaware where to go to check whether your licence is transferable, however as you have XenForo support, you can make a ticket asking them if your licence is transferable, then please Gyazo their response for us :)

Techknowsitall

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I most likely would be interested IF the product is Transferable,

because I haven't used XenForo in the past, I am unaware where to go to check whether your licence is transferable, however as you have XenForo support, you can make a ticket asking them if your licence is transferable, then please Gyazo their response for us :)

I have sent in a ticket to xenforo, asking them if my product is transferable. I will upload a photo afterwards.

arreyazat

AnthraxCreations | Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I had a chat with this fellow on Skype, and his licence is currently not available for transfer (has not been 120 days from purchase).

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I had a chat with this fellow on Skype, and his licence is currently not available for transfer (has not been 120 days from purchase).

It will be like april?

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.