Bidding ends 1 week after first bid.

gEWhx5a.png

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Same day its bought? Same day I transferred it :p
EDIT: But yes I am looking to make a profit, as I usually am in business transactions.

Nah, He didn't want to make a profit. I'm 100% sure that he wanted to lose money. Idk.

sycoinc

Website Developer / Designer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
by default all domain names are locked for 30-90 days from transfer over accounts or domain registrars.... so unless you are selling the actual account linked with the purchase of this domain name you wont be able to transfer it for 1-3 mths

http://archive.icann.org/en/transfers/policy-12jul04.htm see bullet points under section 3 for laws on this that most if not all domain registrars stand by... this however may be different if transferring within accounts that use the same registrar

TheFancyWhale

✵ Plugin Developer ✵
Premium
Reactions
Resources
by default all domain names are locked for 30-90 days from transfer over accounts or domain registrars.... so unless you are selling the actual account linked with the purchase of this domain name you wont be able to transfer it for 1-3 mths

http://archive.icann.org/en/transfers/policy-12jul04.htm see bullet points under section 3 for laws on this that most if not all domain registrars stand by... this however may be different if transferring within accounts that use the same registrar
I'd be willing to transfer my other domain and sell the account if that is in fact an issue.

Twipply

Reactions
Resources
This name in no way could be created as a typo. Since when has someone ever missed typed "com" for "club" ??

sycoinc

Website Developer / Designer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
This name in no way could be created as a typo. Since when has someone ever missed typed "com" for "club" ??
.club is a valid domain name extension

Twipply

Reactions
Resources
Misstated as to what I was saying. I mean for example you may type "koonkraft.com" instead of "koonkraft.net" redirecting to another server but to what use would Mineplex.club have as a typo? This domain appears to be very pointless and at best a unreliable way to attempt to get players.

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Misstated as to what I was saying. I mean for example you may type "koonkraft.com" instead of "koonkraft.net" redirecting to another server but to what use would Mineplex.club have as a typo? This domain appears to be very pointless and at best a unreliable way to attempt to get players.

Start a fan site? Idk.

Twipply

Reactions
Resources
Start a fan site? Idk.
The Mineplex Website if you weren't previously aware is stated around Enjin, more then likely members would create there own.

Anyways, GLWS. I don't want to spam up your thread or cause a moderator to prune it.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.