This thread has been locked.

Daniel J

Reactions
Resources
2015-02-16_08.20.32.png
fxVrW6f.jpg

bxYTdP7.jpg

Bidding Starts at $100 and increases by $10
Thank you for viewing, if you have any questions you'd like to ask me, contact me on skype.

Attachments

• 2015-02-16_08.20.32.png
    2015-02-16_08.20.32.png
    932.3 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

ArX

Reactions
Resources
I'm not expert but ''over $250'' would be a pretty optimistic estimate for something like this pre-made.
Not to mention the fact that it's apparently made by a brand new member who attracted 2 vouches within 4 minutes of the thread being posted.

Daniel J

Reactions
Resources
I'm not expert but ''over $250'' would be a pretty optimistic estimate for something like this pre-made.
Not to mention the fact that it's apparently made by a brand new member who attracted 2 vouches within 4 minutes of the thread being posted.
It was made for someone who's server fell apart. It is highly customizable. Thanks for the reply.

Meester_Curly

Reactions
Resources

Well you're obviously not an expert because this could easily go for over $250 pre-made but this site seems to be full of a load of uneducated rude people who expect maps to fall into their laps for half the expected price.

ArX

Reactions
Resources
He is in Pandoras Blocks team, and so are the two first vouches. And this is welllllllll worth the price.... Worth much more, its large and has mines, a shop, enchanting room etc...

Well then I'd argue your vouches are subjective since you guys are all in the same build team...?

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.