Survival Server

Status
This thread has been locked.

Minetime

Reactions
Resources
Hello,

I am CollinPotato, I own/represent Minetime (proof). I am looking to purchase a pre-made survival server. I am looking for server files only. I don't need graphics, domains, etc. Here are a few characteristics I would like the server to have:
  • At least somewhat unique (unique setup, maybe custom plugins, etc.)
  • All plugins need to be near or at latest version and everything that needs UUID support should have it
  • Attractive spawn (this is important)
  • Players need to have a decent way to protect their land (preferably GriefPrevention)
  • Server is able to perform well with 100+ players online
  • Server has a nice primary shop (preferably somewhere in spawn)
If you have such a server and are willing to sell it to me, please describe it in this thread and let me know how much you're asking for it. If you don't feel comfortable discussing that information publicly, you can PM me here and eventually I can add you on Skype or email you. If you post in this thread and I am interested in buying your server setup, I will PM you on this site.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

NotSoBoop

New Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hello,

I am CollinPotato, I own/represent Minetime (proof). I am looking to purchase a pre-made survival server. I am looking for server files only. I don't need graphics, domains, etc. Here are a few characteristics I would like the server to have:
  • At least somewhat unique (unique setup, maybe custom plugins, etc.)
  • All plugins need to be near or at latest version and everything that needs UUID support should have it
  • Attractive spawn (this is important)
  • Players need to have a decent way to protect their land (preferably GriefPrevention)
  • Server is able to perform well with 100+ players online
  • Server has a nice primary shop (preferably somewhere in spawn)
If you have such a server and are willing to sell it to me, please describe it in this thread and let me know how much you're asking for it. If you don't feel comfortable discussing that information publicly, you can PM me here and eventually I can add you on Skype or email you. If you post in this thread and I am interested in buying your server setup, I will PM you on this site.
Proof your CollinPotato?

EDIT: Saw your post, nevermind.

Reactions
Resources
Hmm I might be able to help you, Only problem is the shop. Uhhm forum pm me

IdenticalGame

Reactions
Resources
Hey I can do a custom setup for cheap if you give me some funds to get a good looking spawn. Im not the best builder but I can get custom plugins/management done.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.