Custom Hub plugin - [Economy, Gadgets and more!]

Status
This thread has been locked.

Dahwn

Reactions
Resources
Hello there!

I recently coded a awesome hub plugin. The client didn't buy the plugin due to communication issues, so I have to sell it here! The plugin can be connected to other plugins to get more features! It was coded for a network with more than one server. If you want to see the plugin in action you will need Hamachi, because I don't have a gameserver!

This is what YOU need:
- a working Minecraft server
- a working MySQL database

This is what I need:
- access to your console and the MySQL database

Here is a list of all the features that it contains:
- boss healthbar join message
- economy scoreboard
- 5 hotbar items: a book about the server (Name can be changed), "Fun Launcher"/"Dye Fountain"
(Two of the gadgets you can use at the hub), a travel compass, the gadget menu and a player toggle
visibility item
- in the book.yml in the folder of the plugin you can write the text about your server
- by right clicking the travel compass a inventory gets opened with icons for your warps
- by right clicking the gadget item a inventory gets opened with icons for the hat-, launcher-, horse/mount-
and the pet-inventory
- WARNING: To be able to use the pets, you will need a free plugin that I won't sell you.
- if you click on one of the gadget inventories, you will be asked to take one of the currencies to proceed:
credits(premium currency) and coins(currency you can get while playing) EXCEPT the horse/mount-
and the pet-inventory, because you can only buy there with credits
- there are 5 hats, 2 fun launchers, 3 mounts and 18 pets buyable
- the economy is getting stored with MySQL for network-wide use, so I will have to get access to
your MySQL database
- a player-count message that can be configured
- a few commands including: economy commands(add, remove, set, ...) for credits and coins, warp- and
spawn-set commands
- a lot of permissions :)

I will:
- help you configuring everything
- set up the permissions for your donation system

Screenshots:
- Pic1
- Pic2
- Pic3

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :) Sorry for mistakes, I'm from Germany :)

The price for the plugin is only 30$!

Last edited:

Dahwn

Reactions
Resources
Still not sold! First one to add me on skype will/can be the buyer: skype.dahwn

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Why exactly do you need access to the console and database?

I'm pretty sure most network owners should be able to setup a plugin on their own.

Banned forever. Reason: Leaking personal information/Framing another user

Matt

#Attractive
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I guess this is a cool plugin but you might wanna add some screenies so we can see it is actually working when we buy it! ;)

Dahwn

Reactions
Resources
@LogicalSolutions
Just added this for dummies :) Sure if the owner/manager is able to do it on his own, I won't need to have/do it!

Matt
I will add some soon! :)

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello there!

I recently coded a awesome hub plugin. The client didn't buy the plugin due to communication issues, so I have to sell it here! The plugin can be connected to other plugins to get more features! It was coded for a network with more than one server. If you want to see the plugin in action you will need Hamachi, because I don't have a gameserver!

This is what YOU need:
- a working Minecraft server
- a working MySQL database

This is what I need:
- access to your console and the MySQL database

Here is a list of all the features that it contains:
- boss healthbar join message
- economy scoreboard
- 5 hotbar items: a book about the server (Name can be changed), "Fun Launcher"/"Dye Fountain"
(Two of the gadgets you can use at the hub), a travel compass, the gadget menu and a player toggle
visibility item
- in the book.yml in the folder of the plugin you can write the text about your server
- by right clicking the travel compass a inventory gets opened with icons for your warps
- by right clicking the gadget item a inventory gets opened with icons for the hat-, launcher-, horse/mount-
and the pet-inventory
- WARNING: To be able to use the pets, you will need a free plugin that I won't sell you.
- if you click on one of the gadget inventories, you will be asked to take one of the currencies to proceed:
credits(premium currency) and coins(currency you can get while playing) EXCEPT the horse/mount-
and the pet-inventory, because you can only buy there with credits
- there are 5 hats, 2 fun launchers, 3 mounts and 18 pets buyable
- the economy is getting stored with MySQL for network-wide use, so I will have to get access to
your MySQL database
- a player-count message that can be configured
- a few commands including: economy commands(add, remove, set, ...) for credits and coins, warp- and
spawn-set commands
- a lot of permissions :)

I will:
- help you configuring everything
- set up the permissions for your donation system

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :) Sorry for mistakes, I'm from Germany :)

The price for the plugin is only 20$!
Looks good! Definitely worth more than 20!

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

Dahwn

Reactions
Resources
Nighterblde
Thank you!

//Edit: Added some screenshots :) (Can't show everything with pictures!)
"Server" and "Scoreboard" (the Bar-message and the scoreboard title) can be changed ;)

maldahleh

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Why was the price increased? You should decrease the price if you don't find buyers, not increase it.

I'll re-consider this if it drops back to 20 and you remove the clause saying you need access to my console and MySQL database.

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Does look interesting. But I'm not really sure.. Why you would be coins/credits on a hub. Is there a customization option?

Dahwn

Reactions
Resources
Snowh
Sure there is! I can also change the economy names for you. And no - the economies arent only for the hub. If you give me access to your other servers main plugins. I can add rewards in form of money for for example kills to them. Or you have another Main dev who coded these plugins. I can then send him just the code that he has to implement. So you can earn ingame money at your different gamemodes!

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.