ZexyZek

Status
This thread has been locked.

Regablith

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Z1G0k8i.png

Banned forever. Reason: Account compromised.

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
He doesn't respond to emails.
He does.[DOUBLEPOST=1424198298,1424196848][/DOUBLEPOST]Kevan and The99thWarrior perhaps you're not constructing the email properly since you rated my last post as "Funny", I've sent a few and he's replied to them all... Also Thugcrew he may not want people to send out his contact details, although I know Software has him on skype :)

Banned forever. Reason: Attacking MC-Market.

Kevan

Premium
Reactions
Resources
He does.[DOUBLEPOST=1424198298,1424196848][/DOUBLEPOST]Kevan and The99thWarrior perhaps you're not constructing the email properly since you rated my last post as "Funny", I've sent a few and he's replied to them all... Also Thugcrew he may not want people to send out his contact details, although I know Software has him on skype :)
How can you not construct it properly? He has a complete form to fill out, then send to the email.

The99thWarrior

Everyone is banned.
Banned
Reactions
Resources
No no no, I found it funny that you're right and he's not, I am agreeing with you. It's just you said in a curt message "he does". That made me laugh.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
How can you not construct it properly? He has a complete form to fill out, then send to the email.
The wording, I know people who have literally said "i want 4 vids for about $4k, pls respond on skype <insert skype> or reply to email, k thanks, John Smith" Not saying yours was like that at all aha. If you get to business within the first few lines, mention money; caught the attention right there, then make up some waffle about how your server is going to be amazing with it and it's a great opportunity to have for the server etc...
No no no, I found it funny that you're right and he's not, I am agreeing with you. It's just you said in a curt message "he does". That made me laugh.
Ta bbe <3

Kevan

Premium
Reactions
Resources
The wording, I know people who have literally said "i want 4 vids for about $4k, pls respond on skype <insert skype> or reply to email, k thanks, John Smith" Not saying yours was like that at all aha. If you get to business within the first few lines, mention money; caught the attention right there, then make up some waffle about how your server is going to be amazing with it and it's a great opportunity to have for the server etc...
I always use correct english and get to the point. I mention my (fairly high) budget in the first few lines, and always keep it short, no unnecessary comments. I just find it a bit annoying :/

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I always use correct english and get to the point. I mention my (fairly high) budget in the first few lines, and always keep it short, no unnecessary comments. I just find it a bit annoying :/
Call him John, not Zexy; add a personal touch :p

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Zek does respond to emails. Anyways, I've PM'd John for you as I said to you on skype. However, he hasn't responded yet...

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
He does respond to emails - I emailed him around a month ago or so (was unavailable on Skype at the time) - in my experience, he actually prefers email to Skype.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.