Plugin Teacher (Paying)

Status
This thread has been locked.

iParis

iParis| Anyone else like memes?
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hey guys UntouchableGamer here i've been wanting to learn this for a while now. I want to learn how to make plugins for the public but i need somebody to teach me how to make a plugin. We could talk on Skype or whatever method of talking you would want to use. Also if somebody teaches me i will be paying an amount of money we both could agree on or if people in the comments could suggest a book rather than a video that will help as well + only post if your willing to help me

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
There's a huge one I have called java for dummies or something like that, Was my older brothers, but I haven't looked at it.

Pixel

Premium
Reactions
Resources
My Skype username is ThePixelPony. I haven't got the time for step by step guides, but if you have any questions, feel free to drop me a message! :)

Darkpicasa

Reactions
Resources
I can teach you if you would like. My Skype is darkpicasa.

OhhPickles

Java | Beginner Web Developer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
my Skype is CoderSyn so add me and we can chat... :p

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming

Skionz

ogminecraft.com
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You can't learn to make plugins right off the bat. You have to learn Java first and the best way to do this is to look at oracle's website, or buy a book. This is a terrible website to look for a teacher.

_FuryRider

Reactions
Resources

TheKayDev

Reactions
Resources
You can't learn to make plugins right off the bat. You have to learn Java first and the best way to do this is to look at oracle's website, or buy a book. This is a terrible website to look for a teacher.

Well, some people learn Bukkit without Java, and learn Java in the progress (Me not, but a few friends do that).

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Well, some people learn Bukkit without Java, and learn Java in the progress (Me not, but a few friends do that).
Okay lol that might be the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

When you code with the bukkitAPI you are coding in Java.
Without knowing how to code in java, using a programming interface that is written for java will not make any sense.

You can't code a bukkit plugin without java knowledge unless you want to copy a tutorial.

TheFancyWhale

✵ Plugin Developer ✵
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Please please please please please please * 20 billion learn java first! Learning how to use the bukkit API first is like me trying to write a book in Chinese because someone showed me how to make Chinese characters on a computer :p

TheKayDev

Reactions
Resources
If you "learn" Bukkit without knowing Java you will know what to do, but you won't understand any of it making it very difficult.
Okay lol that might be the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

When you code with the bukkitAPI you are coding in Java.
Without knowing how to code in java, using a programming interface that is written for java will not make any sense.

You can't code a bukkit plugin without java knowledge unless you want to copy a tutorial.

I know, i said, that some people learn Bukkit in videos, and the youtuber explain what do something and explain what's that, i didn't say that all people start in Bukkit without Java, few persons do that, like kids of 10-12 years, but well, learn Java and later learn Bukkit.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.