Done

Status
This thread has been locked.

stephenator2000

Reactions
Resources
Id rather be open with people and tell them that so they know but i know if someone had the time to interact with the players they would donate thats how I got them to donate in the first place just haven't been playing Minecraft much anymore

Harry john

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Id rather be open with people and tell them that so they know but i know if someone had the time to interact with the players they would donate thats how I got them to donate in the first place just haven't been playing Minecraft much anymore
That isn't really our fault, so you should decrease the price.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban evasion, xXBlazecraftXx

TannerLittle

♨ Java Developer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Sweet, another server to pick on.
Logo: It looks like you just got photoshop and used every blending option/effect available. It's that bad.
Hosting: Prepaid for 4 months worth $60? Your hosting is $15 a month, which I would assume is not larger than 2gb of ram. If you actually got the 30 players you claimed, this should be more.
Playerbase: Your player base is complete bullshit. You have a 30 player average? I guess minecraftservers.org player tracking is broken. http://minecraftservers.org/server/171321.
Donations: You claim to have made $890+. In reality you've made <$890, more bullshit. You made ~$200 last month, and on the 17th of this month, you have $0. This is terrible. You claim that it's because of no interaction from the owner. If your server is good, owner interaction shouldn't have anything to do with your income.
I'm not going to bother going on the websites or your server, because frankly it doesn't look like it's worth it. The $100 bid above this post if more than the server is worth, so good luck

Banned forever. Reason: Attempted phishing members of MC-Market.

Reactions
Resources
Server lags hard.
Not even a decent playerbase.
Isn't professional[DOUBLEPOST=1424227218,1424227022][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh I forgot

The staff are very unprofessional also! when I was fighting a helper he put on godmode xD

stephenator2000

Reactions
Resources
helpers don't have god mode and server doesn't lag[DOUBLEPOST=1424229624,1424229556][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sweet, another server to pick on.
Logo: It looks like you just got photoshop and used every blending option/effect available. It's that bad.
Hosting: Prepaid for 4 months worth $60? Your hosting is $15 a month, which I would assume is not larger than 2gb of ram. If you actually got the 30 players you claimed, this should be more.
Playerbase: Your player base is complete bullshit. You have a 30 player average? I guess minecraftservers.org player tracking is broken. http://minecraftservers.org/server/171321.
Donations: You claim to have made $890+. In reality you've made <$890, more bullshit. You made ~$200 last month, and on the 17th of this month, you have $0. This is terrible. You claim that it's because of no interaction from the owner. If your server is good, owner interaction shouldn't have anything to do with your income.
I'm not going to bother going on the websites or your server, because frankly it doesn't look like it's worth it. The $100 bid above this post if more than the server is worth, so good luck
Thats your opinion

MusicReprod

Premium
Reactions
Resources
7000 Registered members and only $800 in donations, clearly you are doing something wrong

YAML

Reactions
Resources
$890 in three months, but $200 this year, your logic is weird mate.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.