✨Discord Ads ✨ 2500+ Joins ✨ Instant ✨ Cheapest on the Market✨

Bugless

Bug#0405
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Information:
Selling Ads with guaranteed joins. I can guarantee them joining within 1-2 hours of the purchase. I accept PayPal, Crypto, and Card Payment. These ads are not through a giveaway like most other ads, Members are directly added via the discord bot, a lot of people assume it's a spam-dm bot, it's not. It wouldn't be possible to guarantee joins that way and it would be an abuse of the discord API.
Refund Policy:
I do not offer refunds unless you do not receive the number of members you purchased, Once the ad has been started refunds are off the table unless you don't get all the joins.
Price:
$16 - 200 Joins Guaranteed
$24 - 300 Joins Guaranteed
$32 - 400 Joins Guaranteed
$40 - 500 Joins Guaranteed
$48 - 600 Joins Guaranteed
$56 - 700 Joins Guaranteed
$64 - 800 Joins Guaranteed
$72 - 900 Joins Guaranteed
$80 - 1000 Joins Guaranteed
$88 - 1100 Joins Guaranteed
$96 - 1200 Joins Guaranteed
$104 - 1300 Joins Guaranteed
$112 - 1400 Joins Guaranteed
$120 - 1500 Joins Guaranteed
$128 - 1600 Joins Guaranteed
$136 - 1700 Joins Guaranteed
$144 - 1800 Joins Guaranteed
$152 - 1900 Joins Guaranteed
$160 - 2000 Joins Guaranteed
$168 - 2100 Joins Guaranteed
$176 - 2200 Joins Guaranteed
$184 - 2300 Joins Guaranteed
$192 - 2400 Joins Guaranteed
$200 - 2500 Joins Guaranteed
Message me on discord at Bug#0405 or on-site.
Terms of Service:
"I", "Me", or "We" refers to the sellers.
"You" refers to you, the buyer.

(i) Upon purchase, you agree to these terms of service in their entirety.

(ii) You are not allowed to chargeback under any circumstances. Unless the required joins (joins) were not given, we are not at fault for anything which occurs after payments - this also applies to users leaving, breaking your rules or Discord's rules, or any other undesirable outcome.

(iii) We are not responsible for users leaving after they join your server.

(iv) We do not intentionally use "Bot accounts" or "fake accounts" to increase the number of joins. To our knowledge, all users are unique and real.

(v) We are not responsible for users' behavior on your server - this is entirely your responsibility.

(vi) We will provide you with a set number of extra joins to your server as insurance - however, we are not obligated to do so, and doing so is dependent on our wishes at the time.

(vii) After joins are given and completed, you are not entitled to a refund under any circumstance. The decision to refund will be done if we deem it necessary.

(viii) You understand that if you were to remove the discord bot's permissions and/or remove the discord bot before your advertisement is complete, we are not obligated to give a refund nor re-start your advertisement.

(xi) You understand that attempting to violate or disregard these Terms of Service may lead to action being taken against you.
Vouches:
esg8rgyc.png

gqcl9uq1.png

i1sd53so.png
3e1qlpvy.png

um9p7x0a.png
2h7kn1m0.png

dizj5u6v.png

qha7w6rk.png

Type
Offering
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

electronicruby

Reactions
Resources
Bugless had an amazing service and I got over 200 members after ordering 100! Thank you so much, 5 stars ^-^

Dzir

Reactions
Resources
VOUCH ^^ worked and Bug was very supportive of my questions and concerns I had; thanks Bugless!

askm

Reactions
Resources
I am interested but can't find you on Discord. How do I make an order?

Information:
Selling Ads with guaranteed joins. I can guarantee them joining within 1-2 hours of the purchase. I accept PayPal, Crypto, and Card Payment. These ads are not through a giveaway like most other ads, Members are directly added via the discord bot, a lot of people assume it's a spam-dm bot, it's not. It wouldn't be possible to guarantee joins that way and it would be an abuse of the discord API.
Refund Policy:
I do not offer refunds unless you do not receive the number of members you purchased, Once the ad has been started refunds are off the table unless you don't get all the joins.
Price:
$3 - 100 Joins Guaranteed
$6 - 200 Joins Guaranteed
$9 - 300 Joins Guaranteed
$12 - 400 Joins Guaranteed
$15 - 500 Joins Guaranteed
$18 - 600 Joins Guaranteed
$21 - 700 Joins Guaranteed
$24 - 800 Joins Guaranteed
$27 - 900 Joins Guaranteed
$30 - 1000 Joins Guaranteed
$33 - 1100 Joins Guaranteed
$36 - 1200 Joins Guaranteed
$39 - 1300 Joins Guaranteed
$42 - 1400 Joins Guaranteed
$45 - 1500 Joins Guaranteed
$48 - 1600 Joins Guaranteed
$51 - 1700 Joins Guaranteed
$54 - 1800 Joins Guaranteed
$57 - 1900 Joins Guaranteed
$60 - 2000 Joins Guaranteed
Terms of Service:

(ii) You are not allowed to chargeback under any circumstances. Unless the required joins (joins) were not given, we are not at fault for anything which occurs after payments - this also applies to users leaving, breaking your rules or Discord's rules, or any other undesirable outcome.

(iv) We do not intentionally use "Bot accounts" or "fake accounts" to increase the number of joins. To our knowledge, all users are unique and real.

(v) We are not responsible for users' behavior on your server - this is entirely your responsibility.

(vi) We will provide you with a set number of extra joins to your server as insurance - however, we are not obligated to do so, and doing so is dependent on our wishes at the time.

(vii) After joins are given and completed, you are not entitled to a refund under any circumstance. The decision to refund will be done if we deem it necessary.

(viii) You understand that if you were to remove the discord bot's permissions and/or remove the discord bot before your advertisement is complete, we are not obligated to give a refund nor re-start your advertisement.

(xi) You understand that attempting to violate or disregard these Terms of Service may lead to action being taken against you.
Vouches:
esg8rgyc.png

gqcl9uq1.png

i1sd53so.png
3e1qlpvy.png

um9p7x0a.png
2h7kn1m0.png

dizj5u6v.png

qha7w6rk.png

._.Reflex

Reactions
Resources
are they active on a minecraft discord server and if they are Would they join my minecraft server also or do you not know?

henry walter

Reactions
Resources
I wouldnt call it WORTH it, Most of the them are inactive, I bought the 900 member one and only 80 are online and 5 are reacting to a NITRO giveaway, 4 of which are friends. Do not buy if you need an active community. edit, users also dont know why they were added and usually swear/curse, that sort of stuff.

Last edited:

Bugless

Bug#0405
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
I wouldnt call it WORTH it, Most of the them are inactive, I bought the 900 member one and only 80 are online and 5 are reacting to a NITRO giveaway, 4 of which are friends. Do not buy if you need an active community. edit, users also dont know why they were added and usually swear/curse, that sort of stuff.
Hi there! Users joining your server were pretty active, checking over your chats I see that there were over 200+ new messages sent from new members, additionally the nitro giveaway mentioned was only up for a couple of minutes and the users targetted for your servers were not under the giveaway niche as that was not requested beforehand. To add on to this point, at the time of the ad completion there were 150 new members online, as the people joining are real Online - Offline changes throughout the day as people come online and go offline so this number tends to fluctuate. Additionally; Most if not all users joining are aware of the reason they're being added, sometimes 1 or 2 users slip through where there is some sort of confusion. This usually occurs when users authorize without reading. Overall for the fair price of $27, with the overall new gain of members, I'd personally call the ad worth it, but if you disagree then I'd like to apologize. Thank you for your feedback however!

henry walter

Reactions
Resources
There was not 200 new messages sent, It was more like 15 messages of people just saying why was I added here, The nitro giveaway went on for 2 hours and only had my friend's reactions.[DOUBLEPOST=1638892299][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, 500 of the members are always offline

Last edited:

EnchanticMC

EnchanticMC.net
Premium
Reactions
Resources
added #PapaScotty#0001

RonnieJaber

Reactions
Resources
Information:
Refund Policy:
Price:
$3 - 100 Joins Guaranteed
$6 - 200 Joins Guaranteed
$9 - 300 Joins Guaranteed
$12 - 400 Joins Guaranteed
$15 - 500 Joins Guaranteed
$18 - 600 Joins Guaranteed
$21 - 700 Joins Guaranteed
$24 - 800 Joins Guaranteed
$27 - 900 Joins Guaranteed
$30 - 1000 Joins Guaranteed
$33 - 1100 Joins Guaranteed
$36 - 1200 Joins Guaranteed
$39 - 1300 Joins Guaranteed
$42 - 1400 Joins Guaranteed
$45 - 1500 Joins Guaranteed
$48 - 1600 Joins Guaranteed
$51 - 1700 Joins Guaranteed
$54 - 1800 Joins Guaranteed
$57 - 1900 Joins Guaranteed
$60 - 2000 Joins Guaranteed
Terms of Service:

Vouches:
esg8rgyc.png

gqcl9uq1.png

i1sd53so.png
3e1qlpvy.png

um9p7x0a.png
2h7kn1m0.png

dizj5u6v.png

qha7w6rk.png
added.

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.