Dev

Status
This thread has been locked.

Javva

Premium
Reactions
Resources
So I bought a Drug-Faction server and my friend and I decided we want to make it into a OpFaction server instead. I need a dev to set up all the Groups/Permissions, work on adding good plugins, and anything else we might need. I am looking for a Dev that works for free or really cheap (Under $10). Please comment below or PM me if you can help, thanks!

Darkpicasa

Reactions
Resources
So I bought a Drug-Faction server and my friend and I decided we want to make it into a OpFaction server instead. I need a dev to set up all the Groups/Permissions, work on adding good plugins, and anything else we might need. I am looking for a Dev that works for free or really cheap (Under $10). Please comment below or PM me if you can help, thanks!
You're most likely not going to find anyone who'll do this under $10.

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
If you don't know how to setup groups/permissions and install plugins, then you probably shouldn't be running a server.

Javva

Premium
Reactions
Resources
If you do not have the time to take around 30 minutes to an 1 hour of setting that up, you will not have time running the server.

I am busy working on other stuff for the server, and groups take too much time to add all of the permissions, prefixes, etc. I can run a server fine, thank you.

I'm going to have to call bullshit. By the time it takes you to actually get someone to do this and explain what you need you can have done it already.

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I am busy working on other stuff for the server, and groups take too much time to add all of the permissions, prefixes, etc. I can run a server fine, thank you.
No reason spending 10$ on something you can do yourself. If you can do it, then do it!

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.