Thoma's Creative Shop|Minigame/Gamemode/Plugin Ideas

Status
This thread has been locked.

thomacreeper

Reactions
Resources
I know this doesn't fully belong in the section 'Developers' as I don't code anything, but out of all sections I think this one fits my shop the best. If you're a moderator/admin feel free to move this thread to a better section (if any).
Hello ladies and gentlemen of MC Market, I'm Thoma and I'm here to provide you my creative services.

What do I do?
I provide my customers thought-out, well-written documents describing a minecraft plugin idea to their liking. I always prefer quality over quantity and take my time to write them to make sure everything is balanced, detailed enough and ready to code.
I've had a shop similar to this one a couple of months ago, but I closed it because I was afraid for a quality decrease and I've gotten out of inspiration. However, we're some months further now, and my mind is bursting with new content. I think this is the right time to bring my shop back up again.

"You only write documents, this is a rip-off, you shouldn't charge!"
Unfortunately I get this a lot of times.
However, it's not that easy. I've been known in the past for my original ideas, ideas nobody has ever thought of before. And I'm planning to continue that. Every single word is written by myself, in every single document I make sure I put enough detail into it and make sure the customer is satisfied with the end product. I make sure everything is balanced and last but not least, original. Originality is the centre of my work as that's what makes this shop worth to take a look at. I want to give server owners and developers new and original content for their servers, give them inspiration and make them look at Minecraft from a different angle.

Prices
$3,5: 'Add-on': A small document between 50-100 words describing a single small extra feature for your server.
$6: 100-400 words document: done within 1 day after payment
$10: 400-800 words document: done within 2 days after payment
$15: 800-1250 words document: done within 3 days after payment
$19: 1250-1600 words document: done within 4 days after payment
$25: 1600-3000 words document: done within 5 days after payment
$26+: 3000 words+ document

Process
1) You contact me through Skype: 'thoma.business'
2) You tell me what you want, along with your personal preferences (Word, Google Docs, etc)
3) We discuss the amount of detail, price, and set a deadline.
4) We discuss the payment process*
5) I start writing and make sure the ordered product is done within the deadline.
6) I deliver the product.
*The payment process is different with any customer as everyone wants something different. If you want to follow me live on Google Docs or buy a small add-on, everything will be paid upfront. For larger purchases there might be exceptions. The amount of trust and items the customer has bought will determine the payment process.
I'm also willing to do custom work (e.g. Server names, expanding an already existing idea, etc) which will be discussed through Skype if necessary.

Vouches
Just purchased a minigame idea from this guy, and I have to say his personality and service is absolutely brilliant. He came up with multiple ideas for me to choose from, giving detailed paragraphs for each one and got straight to work on these as soon as the transaction was completed. The price for the idea I chose was also ridiculously cheap for the amount of detail he put in, in fact I felt a little bad only paying him such a small sum of money for it. :') but yeah, I'd highly recommend Thomacreeper if you need an idea.
Just bought an idea from jimmy57000 and mannnnn its awesome! 100% HUGE, MASSIVE, VOUCH! Paid and within in 10 minutes I was given my idea. So gonna make this idea happen.
Thanks! :)
Vouchy vouch for this sexy man. Bought a great OG idea for him for factions! Don't hesitate to use him!
Bought one idea sheet, oh man it's amazing. Highly vouch, will use again.
Vouch! Bought an idea sheet for my upcoming prison server, and included 7 ideas which were highly detailed. Can't wait to put these to use! :)
Vouch! The ideas were very well thought out and detailed
Vouch, he made ideas that never crossed my mind. Crazy thoughts. I love the ideas, it will make my server more unique than most
Vouch for thoma!
Fantastic ideas at fantastic prices.
Also very friendly to work with, and has a crazy imagination. I will not hesitate to buy another idea sheet, should I need one.
Definitely recommend.
D20A124A701123838177795604480_28b119f5c49.5.1.jpg
Another Vouch!
Named my server.
Vouch!
Fantastic prices, great content and a pleasure to work with overall.
vouchy vouchy
Big vouch for this guy, he gave me an idea for a minigame! And he is really cheap! :D

Contact Me
Or PM me on MC Market (not recommended)

Last edited:

thomacreeper

Reactions
Resources
Portfolio?
I only sell a document one time, once it's sold it completely belongs to the buyer and only the buyer. It would be rather rude to just post content dedicated for a single person on here as everyone would have access to it. That being said, I haven't written any public documents so I don't have a portfolio. However, I think if you look at the amount of vouches you'd notice I'm not too bad at what I'm doing. :)

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
This aint spigot
(at the top of ur post :p)

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I only sell a document one time, once it's sold it completely belongs to the buyer and only the buyer. It would be rather rude to just post content dedicated for a single person on here as everyone would have access to it. That being said, I haven't written any public documents so I don't have a portfolio. However, I think if you look at the amount of vouches you'd notice I'm not too bad at what I'm doing. :)
I'm asking what gamemodes you have made up, not asking for anything specific. Any gamemodes that are public as of now?

JungleSociety

Reactions
Resources
Vouch. His ideas are truely different. I paid $3 and got a well described brand new idea to add to my upcoming server. Great for anyone who needs to add something completly new to their server!

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Please keep in mind before ordering from him that satisfaction is not guaranteed, and if you don't like his idea, he only gives you one more chance and that's it, no refund whatsoever. I found 2 of his factions ideas very unsatisfactory to my taste, and he refuses to give me another one.
Convo: http://chatformat.com/view.php/?id=586

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

thomacreeper

Reactions
Resources
Please keep in mind before ordering from him that satisfaction is not guaranteed, and if you don't like his idea, he only gives you one more chance and that's it, no refund whatsoever. I found 2 of his factions ideas very unsatisfactory to my taste, and he refuses to give me another one.
Convo: http://chatformat.com/view.php/?id=586
Hello, first of all I'd like to say I always try to satisfy my customers, but I'm aware everyone has different tastes and opinions and I'm not able to please everyone, however, I always give their taste and my writing skills a second chance by writing them a second product if they really don't like the first one.

This has been abused many times and there has been this one customer who even made me write 7 addons for the price of one, which was obviously abuse of my kidness, willingness and 'The customer is king' mentality. Therefore I decided to not rewrite any product more than one time, and your reply to the second product sounded more like an excuse in my opinion, as it is something completely different indeed. Not to mentoin I gain lots of customers every single day and I have so many documents to write and just way too less free time to rewrite your product for a second time. This shop consumes most of my free time and I don't get too much money out of it at all, and since a well-thought 3k words document sometimes takes up to 5 hours non-stop writing to complete $25 is ridicilously cheap. No offense, but you're not my only customer. I just don't have the time and willingness to write you 3 products for the price of one. Not to mentoin when I told you I refused to give you a third product you didn't ask for a refund or anything, so I guessed you where fine with it.
Well, seems like you weren't. I also consider it quite disrespecting as you didn't show a single sign of thankfulness when I decided to write you a second document while you only paid for one, as there are many, many people doing the same thing as me but WITHOUT second chances. 'No refund whatsoever'? You literally never asked for a refund.

This being said, I refunded you 50% of the payment even though it's only about $3.5.

Now excuse me, I have documents to write.

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello, first of all I'd like to say I always try to satisfy my customers, but I'm aware everyone has different tastes and opinions and I'm not able to please everyone, however, I always give their taste and my writing skills a second chance by writing them a second product if they really don't like the first one.

This has been abused many times and there has been this one customer who even made me write 7 addons for the price of one, which was obviously abuse of my kidness, willingness and 'The customer is king' mentality. Therefore I decided to not rewrite any product more than one time, and your reply to the second product sounded more like an excuse in my opinion, as it is something completely different indeed. Not to mentoin I gain lots of customers every single day and I have so many documents to write and just way too less free time to rewrite your product for a second time. This shop consumes most of my free time and I don't get too much money out of it at all, and since a well-thought 3k words document sometimes takes up to 5 hours non-stop writing to complete $25 is ridicilously cheap. No offense, but you're not my only customer. I just don't have the time and willingness to write you 3 products for the price of one. Not to mentoin when I told you I refused to give you a third product you didn't ask for a refund or anything, so I guessed you where fine with it.
Well, seems like you weren't. I also consider it quite disrespecting as you didn't show a single sign of thankfulness when I decided to write you a second document while you only paid for one, as there are many, many people doing the same thing as me but WITHOUT second chances. 'No refund whatsoever'? You literally never asked for a refund.

This being said, I refunded you 50% of the payment even though it's only about $3.5.

Now excuse me, I have documents to write.
1) It wasn't an excuse that I didn't want it, I don't need one if I don't want it.
2) What 3k document?
3) I took your sign of saying I always have an exscuse as a sign of no other rewrite or refund.
4) Sure, I'm thankful for it, but it doesn't really help when I'm not a big fan of it.
(I'm on mobile, I'll add to this later)

thomacreeper

Reactions
Resources
2) What 3k document?
A 3000 words document.
3) I took your sign of saying I always have an exscuse as a sign of no other rewrite or refund.
Ofcourse, you won't get another rewrite. And I only refund customers for half if they ask for it, it seemed like you were fine without a second rewrite and you also didn't ask me for a refund.

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
A 3000 words document.

Ofcourse, you won't get another rewrite. And I only refund customers for half if they ask for it, it seemed like you were fine without a second rewrite and you also didn't ask me for a refund.
Yeah, I know what 3k is. I'm asking how it's relevant.
I already answered this. Read above.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.