MineHost $3.50/GB Cutting Edge Hardware Enterprise DDoS Protection First-Class Support

Status
This thread has been locked.

MineHost

Reactions
Resources
pJAcMgz.png

4crbqY4.png

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Some of our Plans
View all plans Here
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

General Information

www.minehost.it
Plans: https://my.minehost.it/cart.php
https://my.minehost.it/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2

Type
Offering
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Angelz

Squid ☄
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Few questions:

- Who are you reselling from?
- If you aren't reselling do you have your own data centers?
- LiveChat at all?

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing

fraud

Banned
Reactions
Resources
We must stop the bleeding!

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming/Compromised Account

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
For an OVH reseller, your prices are ridiculous.
Nice website.
Nice logo.

Banned forever. Reason: Attacking MC-Market.

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
To break even on profits we have our prices at what they are. We will never oversell a node :)
It costs about $116.03 for one box with OVH w/o the setup fee.
Let's say you sell half of the node's main RAM allowance (32GB) at $7.99 a GB which you do. You'd be getting $255.68 a month. Breaking even my arse.

MineHost

Reactions
Resources
Hello everyone!

Due to some inconsistencies with certain terminology, we have changed a few things in hope to not confuse people.
Also, we have received several comments concerning our pricing, and so we have drastically reduced our prices.

We hope you appreciate these updates.
- JS

Angelz

Squid ☄
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello everyone!

Due to some inconsistencies with certain terminology, we have changed a few things in hope to not confuse people.
Also, we have received several comments concerning our pricing, and so we have drastically reduced our prices.

We hope you appreciate these updates.
- JS

Confused @:
2e6b40c277.png

It says it has a 5$ price tag, and at that, is more expensive than your grass plan now?
Maybe just a mistake? Hope so! At that, I wish you all luck with your hosting company, anyhow
7$ / 2 GB's is actually a nice deal for those starting out!

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Doxing

MineHost

Reactions
Resources
Confused @:
2e6b40c277.png

It says it has a 5$ price tag, and at that, is more expensive than your grass plan now?
Maybe just a mistake? Hope so! At that, I wish you all luck with your hosting company, anyhow
7$ / 2 GB's is actually a nice deal for those starting out!

Hello Angelz,

This is no mistake.
As shown in the plan description, you use the coupon code 'freetrial' to get $5.00 off of that package, making it $0.00 (free).
The coupon code is a one time use per customer, therefore allowing each customer to get the 24 hour free trial only once (unless they want to pay $5.00 for it)

I hope that has answered your question.
- JS

MineHost

Reactions
Resources
Please don't lie.
Hello wesley023_,

We make remote backups of all our servers and databases everyday, and do a system backup once a week.
If you are referring to some security issues we experienced at launch, those have been dealt with and secured, as you know.

Thank you for your input.
- JS

Last edited:

gosmartvps

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hello wesley023_,

We make remote backups of all our servers and databases everyday, and do a system backup once a week.
If you are referring to some security issues we experienced at launch, those have been dealt with and secured, as you know.

Thank you for your input.
- JS
Still vulnerable? lol

MineHost

Reactions
Resources
Fantastical prices!! Wish I knew about you guys when I was running my server.
Hello mckinley

I'm glad that you like our prices.
If you are still running your server and interested in transferring, we do offer a service for transferring files from your old server host.
The addon is only an extra $5 one time fee, and the files will be transferred quickly, provided your old host's connection can keep up!

Thanks.
- JS

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Defiantly love the clean look of the website.

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello mckinley
I'm glad that you like our prices.
If you are still running your server and interested in transferring, we do offer a service for transferring files from your old server host.
The addon is only an extra $5 one time fee, and the files will be transferred quickly, provided your old host's connection can keep up!

Thanks.
- JS
$5 for a transfer? The client could do it for free? If a host charges you for small things like that, they're in it for the money. I'm not saying it's wrong doing it for the money, but charging for a transfer of files, come on..

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.