⚡FREE HIGH QUALITY BUILDS & TERRAIN⚡200+ Deals Made⚡Get Your Build featured on Youtube!⚡

Lerfing

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I talk to everyone primarily through discord - Add my tag: Lerfing#6967 or click here
You can also contact me through messaging on MCMarket.
For free requests there is a separate queue from paid, make a request if you'd like to join it. (It's pretty filled up atm)

1652746102072.png

1652746281386.png

Some youtube videos of previous projects I've created for clients:

If you've been scammed in the past and want to be extra careful, you can order through me on Fiverr where you are guaranteed your money back if you're not satisfied.
https://www.fiverr.com/lerfingu/cre...raft-and-upload-it-to-popular-youtube-channel

Terms of service and things to knnow when ordering from me on discord:
1. I accept paypal or crypto payments
2. I do deals on a half upfront basis. This means you pay half upfront, I do the entire project and then send you results in the form of a screenshot or screenshare. If you're happy with what you got then you send the other half and I send you the files.
3. Refunds are sent equal to amount of time I've spent on it. So for example if I'm halfway done with a build and you decide you don't want it for some reason, you will get 50% of total amount refunded to you.
4. Be respectful, I don't deal with rude clients. Make sure you communicate what you want properly throughout the project. I am a reasonable human and am capable of negotiating and improvising in order to make your experience better.

Type
Offering
Provided by
Individual
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Poseidon88

Reactions
Resources
Vouch, made a quality build for me in a short period of time. The build included every feature I requested and Lerfing is just in general a nice guy to work with.

Lerfing

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I disappeared for 2 months and worked on some projects and didn't upload anything, but I'm back!

This video includes a little montage of what I've done

Gunny

キング
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
If you are still doing free builds, I have a request. Thanks.

IXGhoulz

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Added you on discord

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/676910/)

Antony_08

Banned
Reactions
Resources
zzz

Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (Guzino, https://www.mc-market.org/members/268154/)

TexoidMe

Deactivated
Reactions
Resources
Nice builds

WiredTomato

RoyaltyPvP Owner | Lunar Services Founder
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Ordered a 2500x2500 area of custom terrain for a warzone that was to be blended in with a map. The terrain was good but the blending wasn't great. It was an additional cost for it to be fixed when it probably should've been done right the first time. Overall Lefing is a good builder/terraformer.

Lerfing

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Ordered a 2500x2500 area of custom terrain for a warzone that was to be blended in with a map. The terrain was good but the blending wasn't great. It was an additional cost for it to be fixed when it probably should've been done right the first time. Overall Lefing is a good builder/terraformer.
I apologize for this, alot of tools for 1.18 terrain aren't finished yet and made it very difficult and time consuming

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.