☀️FREE HIGH QUALITY BUILDS & TERRAIN☀️200+ Deals Made on MCM☀️Get Your Build featured on Youtube!☀️

Lerfing

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I talk to everyone primarily through discord - Add my tag: Lerfing#6967 or click here
You can also contact me through messaging on MCMarket.
For free requests there is a separate queue from paid, make a request if you'd like to join it. (It's pretty filled up atm)

1653184861141.png

1652746281386.png

Some youtube videos of previous projects I've created for clients:

If you've been scammed in the past and want to be extra careful, you can order through me on Fiverr where you are guaranteed your money back if you're not satisfied.
https://www.fiverr.com/lerfingu/cre...raft-and-upload-it-to-popular-youtube-channel

Terms of service and things to knnow when ordering from me on discord:
1. I accept paypal or crypto payments
2. I do deals on a half upfront basis. This means you pay half upfront, I do the entire project and then send you results in the form of a screenshot or screenshare. If you're happy with what you got then you send the other half and I send you the files.
3. Refunds are sent equal to amount of time I've spent on it. So for example if I'm halfway done with a build and you decide you don't want it for some reason, you will get 50% of total amount refunded to you.
4. Be respectful, I don't deal with rude clients. Make sure you communicate what you want properly throughout the project. I am a reasonable human and am capable of negotiating and improvising in order to make your experience better.

Type
Offering
Provided by
Individual

Attachments

• 1652746102072.png
    1652746102072.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Lerfing

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Going back into the yt videos soon, check it out!
Post automatically merged:

Dropped new portfolio

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.