Twitch Live Stream 75+ Players.

Status
This thread has been locked.

LukePlaysXbox

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello all. I'm a twitch streamer. I get around 150-250 views per stream. My viewers are very interactive with me. To be honest this can be a good and bad thing. When i join you will recive lots of players but when i leave a few will also leave just a heads up to all of you! twitch: twitch.tv/lukeplaysxbox (i do play PC all the time haha its just a name) So my packages are (1 WEEK): 1 hr every other day for 1 week ($45) 1 hr every day for 1 week ($60) 2 hrs every other day ($70) 2 hrs every day ($80). (2 WEEKS): 1 hr every other day $100. If you want a longer time than this please contact me for a quote. Also i am currently hosting a 50% sale for anything 60$ +

Thanks for your time.

I will not be walking around i will actually play the server with my viewers.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Manta

Minebola in development
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Im not going to be the basher but reviewing your account made me seem like your a phishy dude.

First off your twitter
Lukeplaysxbox
link: https://twitter.com/LukePlaysXbox/followers
The followers ( ALOT ) of them are bots.

How do i know? I My self own a botted twitter account and scrolling down your twitter followers there are alot of accounts with no profile pic, no nothing, but the funny thing is they are following over 1k and have 0 followers.

Well besides the fact of that your twitch is the same. Your followers http://www.twitch.tv/lukeplaysxbox/profile/followers
is the same. Mostly bots

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming Verringer for steam games.

Manta

Minebola in development
Banned
Reactions
Resources
My twitter was follower botted i know.
Im pretty sure your twitch was botted aswell.

And just having that ruins your rep having twitter bots...

LukePlaysXbox

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Its not my fault someone else did it... My twitch followers botted... Your kidding right.. Can you prove this is any way?

Banned forever. Reason: Alternative Account

Manta

Minebola in development
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Its not my fault someone else did it... My twitch followers botted... Your kidding right.. Can you prove this is any way?
Look at your followers. Its the same as your Twitter.

MOST of your followers have no profile pic and have like no discussions
Looking more into that those people ( bots ) are following over 200 people and yet to have 1 follower nor a discussion.

LukePlaysXbox

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Look at your followers. Its the same as your Twitter.

MOST of your followers have no profile pic and have like no discussions
Looking more into that those people ( bots ) are following over 200 people and yet to have 1 follower nor a discussion.
How do you know thy are bots for sure plus I'm partnered (no sub button yet) If i was a fake i would be banned from twitch..

Manta

Minebola in development
Banned
Reactions
Resources
How do you know thy are bots for sure plus I'm partnered (no sub button yet) If i was a fake i would be banned from twitch..
Not really sadly :( twitch has a horrible ban system. My friend bots his twitch to earn money every day and he still stands with out a ban.

pepsiisgross

Carrots Deserve Equal Rights!
Premium
Reactions
Resources
It looks like you took absolutely no time in making prices. How are the server owners supposed to know, or even think, after seeing your post that you'll put effort and time into their server instead of just walking around the whole time..

LukePlaysXbox

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Refresh page edited
It looks like you took absolutely no time in making prices. How are the server owners supposed to know, or even think, after seeing your post that you'll put effort and time into their server instead of just walking around the whole time..

Manta

Minebola in development
Banned
Reactions
Resources

LukePlaysXbox

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Think what you want man. If you dont like it just leave please.

Manta

Minebola in development
Banned
Reactions
Resources

Manta

Minebola in development
Banned
Reactions
Resources

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Im not going to be the basher but reviewing your account made me seem like your a phishy dude.

First off your twitter
Lukeplaysxbox
link: https://twitter.com/LukePlaysXbox/followers
The followers ( ALOT ) of them are bots.

How do i know? I My self own a botted twitter account and scrolling down your twitter followers there are alot of accounts with no profile pic, no nothing, but the funny thing is they are following over 1k and have 0 followers.

Well besides the fact of that your twitch is the same. Your followers http://www.twitch.tv/lukeplaysxbox/profile/followers
is the same. Mostly bots
This guy is fake, he doesn't bring in more than 5 players, I've contacted him before because he's tried this through spigot, but after visiting and doing research on his past servers, he barely brings 5 people in, I don't recommend working with him.

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

Manta

Minebola in development
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Should we take this further into a scam report to get him banned on here for scamming people out of their money for bot followers

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.