Looking for an advertiser

Status
This thread has been locked.

Asgard-MC

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello, I run a small, beautiful OP Prison server. We have about 5-10 people on all day long, and many dedicated players, however I can not expand this server on my own. I am looking for someone to grow my server base to an average of 50 people on all day long, and am willing to pay. Check out my server at mc.hybercraft.net
Please contact me here so that we can chat, or on skype at kaoz.grunt. I will provide more information to those who are interested.

Hope to see you soon :)

P.S. Please no mean posts, nor arguing. That would be much appreciated.

Thanks everyone!
Kaozgrunt

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hello, I run a small, beautiful OP Prison server. We have about 5-10 people on all day long, and many dedicated players, however I can not expand this server on my own. I am looking for someone to grow my server base to an average of 50 people on all day long, and am willing to pay. Check out my server at mc.hybercraft.net
Please contact me here so that we can chat, or on skype at kaoz.grunt. I will provide more information to those who are interested.

Hope to see you soon :)

P.S. Please no mean posts, nor arguing. That would be much appreciated.

Thanks everyone!
Kaozgrunt
I can do this if you have a large budget.

Asgard-MC

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Thanks for the heads-up. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them :)

Banned forever. Reason: Multi accounting is not permitted.

Asgard-MC

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Bump.... Please only post here if you are interested in the job. :) Thanks

Banned forever. Reason: Multi accounting is not permitted.

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
It all depends what your looking for. If you want youtubers go out and email them, but if you want some org slots, wait until a thread pops up with someone renting out per hour.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.