Need a plugin developed. Just got scammed on this site.

Status
This thread has been locked.

Empire

Reactions
Resources
I am in dire need of a Hardcore Factions Plugin w/ DTR. I paid someone $50 to develop one here and haven't heard from them sense. Solely based on the rating system on this site. Instead of it rating people's reputation it let's people rate them based on their participation in forums. Which is completely irrelevant and if I would have known how the system worked I would not have sent this guy $50. I just need someone to come through and help me in this circumstance. As I think this marketplace has a lot of true and trustworthy members. I was just unfortunate to find a bad apple the first time.

billytheDOLPHIN

MinerBob.com Upcoming Server
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Did you open a scam report?

Banned forever. Reason: Admitted to Scamming

Empire

Reactions
Resources
No I will be soon, I posted in his thread where he was selling another plugin to warn users.

Maccas

MineCorner Founder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Who did you pay to make your plugin? I'll sell you a near complete working plugin with a few minor bugs for $25.

Mercer_Sin

Reactions
Resources
Hey, my developing team can help you with all your plugin-related needs. You can contact me on skype at maximillion_p and we do not take your money until you have seen the plugin and are 100% sure you want it.

deleteduser_345

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Solely based on the rating system on this site. Instead of it rating people's reputation it let's people rate them based on their participation in forums. Which is completely irrelevant and if I would have known how the system worked I would not have sent this guy $50.
After looking at his reputation, it is not much at all. You want to avoid new members for goods or services as they have not built a reputation. Usually checking if they have 15 or more vouches will determine if a user is reputable.

Mercer_Sin

Reactions
Resources
Crisis, If no one uses new users, how are they supposed to get vouches? What if they are very skilled, but just recently joined the website? Honestly, before you tell people to disregard them, you should have them see proof of their talents before saying no completely.

deleteduser_345

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Crisis, If no one uses new users, how are they supposed to get vouches? What if they are very skilled, but just recently joined the website? Honestly, before you tell people to disregard them, you should have them see proof of their talents before saying no completely.
We were all a starting member. I started by doing people free work in order to build up my reputation. I also always went first. People who say they have a development team with no reputation at all and are wanting to do a high-paying plugin should typically be avoided. If you want the highest quality, go with a high quality member.

Mercer_Sin

Reactions
Resources
Crisis, status on here means nothing. It means that we just joined. We can show proof of our skills. So please do not try and get people to shy away from new members without giving them a chance.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.