Help --==--[(Advertising Advice)]--==-- Help

Status
This thread has been locked.

JustRayz

Reactions
Resources
I want some adverising advice, I want cheap as possible, and some even FREE advertising that will get a custom minigame server popular. I know pmc, and bumping is good at 9:00pm GMT and I know other ones. But are there any other places/methods to advertise? I know some semi cheap (for my budget) 65 viewer streamers. However i want to know some even cheaper methods that WORK and i want to know some cheap youtubers & streamers who get players on.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Rockstar123yt

Reactions
Resources
I want some adverising advice, I want cheap as possible, and some even FREE advertising that will get a custom minigame server popular. I know pmc, and bumping is good at 9:00pm GMT and I know other ones. But are there any other places/methods to advertise? I know some semi cheap (for my budget) 65 viewer streamers. However i want to know some even cheaper methods that WORK and i want to know some cheap youtubers & streamers who get players on.
I'm a youtuber with over 500 subs and 30,000 views. I can help promote your minigame by recording on it. Let me know at my skype : Rockstar123| Spectrum Network| 505 Subscribers| . Just copy and paste it

iBelieve

Reactions
Resources
I have a few youtubers in mind, skype:

luldemonlul

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.