<> SmittyINC Server Setup's <>

Status
This thread has been locked.

SmittyINC

Reactions
Resources
Who am i:
I am a 2 year server owner, and have done many set ups for my friends and other. I have a lot of experience with doing set ups and after doing this for a while, deciding to get payed while doing it.

Set up selections/prices:
Prison - $20
Factions - $15
KitPVP - $25
Survival - $15
Skyblock - $10
Other - Will be negotiated!

Custom Plugins:
On request i can code some custom plugins, and each will cost from $0 - $10, but if they are more complicated then it could range anywhere from $10 - $100. Note: By more complicated i mean plugins that take a few hours to code, and that use a ton of coding.

Why you should choose me:
I put 110% of effort into every set up i do, and will give the customer 100% satisfaction with all of my set ups and work. Don't like the work i did? No problem! I will not charge you for anything i did, and will give you the choice of either me doing it all over again or choosing someone else to do the work.

How you will pay:
When my services are done, i will send you the files via dropbox or mediafire after i see that your payment went through.

Thanks, Smitteh. Add me on skype at: dsmithBYU

Arkona

Banned
Reactions
Resources
+1 Vouch
Very interesting guy and likes to help as much as possible. He configured all my prison ranks and mine setups for a very cheap price. I recommend him; usually people are much more expensive.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/118367/)

SmittyINC

Reactions
Resources
+1 Vouch
Very interesting guy and likes to help as much as possible. He configured all my prison ranks and mine setups for a very cheap price. I recommend him; usually people are much more expensive.
Thanks for the Vouch robb :p

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.