Simple Forum Making Service $10

Status
This thread has been locked.

xothis_dwarf

Reactions
Resources
CLOSED
✯Simple Forum Making Service $10✯
Hi MC Market, I am offering a service to make a MyBB simple forum fully set up with a theme and forum sections. I will do this for a cheap $10 which is much cheaper than
xenforo and all its add-ons.

Exactly what I give:

• A ready to use forum, with your admin account set up and ready to go.
  • Your logo of choice (I do not design but there are many good designers on these forums)
  • If needed I will set up the web hosting and/or ip I will set this up for free but you will obviously need to pay for the web hosting and/or ip.
  • A theme/skin of your choice (these are off a website, I do not currently offer custom themes).
  • Forum sections of your choice.
Contact (Questions or orders):
  • PM on this site

Any questions please ask away!
CLOSED

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
✯Simple Forum Making Service $50✯
Hi MC Market, I am offering a service to make a MyBB simple forum fully set up with a theme and forum sections. I will do this for a cheap $50 which is much cheaper than

Exactly what I give:

• Your logo of choice (I do not design but there are many good designers on these forums)
  • If needed I will set up the web hosting and/or ip I will set this up for free but you will obviously need to pay for the web hosting and/or ip.
  • A theme/skin of your choice (these are off a website, I do not currently offer custom themes).
Example site I made: www.clashcraft.org
  • PM on this site

Any questions please ask away!​
It's not really worth 50 .-.

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
You're asking way too much money since you're not even making the theme or logo.

If I had time, I would do this service for $5 because it's not hard to setup groups, forums, and permissions.

Banned forever. Reason: Leaking personal information/Framing another user

Angelz

Squid ☄
Banned
Reactions
Resources
✯Simple Forum Making Service $30✯
Hi MC Market, I am offering a service to make a MyBB simple forum fully set up with a theme and forum sections. I will do this for a cheap $50 which is much cheaper than

Exactly what I give:

Example site I made: www.clashcraft.org
  • PM on this site

Any questions please ask away!​

It says 30, but then in return states 50, is the price a secret?

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing

xothis_dwarf

Reactions
Resources
Gah getting so much abuse for the price... I'm not doing it for $5 for sure but I will lower it... again I'm sorry for this guys but I wasn't sure

Angelz

Squid ☄
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Gah getting so much abuse for the price... I'm not doing it for $5 for sure but I will lower it... again I'm sorry for this guys but I wasn't sure

Bro, don't get too worried about the abuse, we're hard on people because we want them to be in the right
direction and actually get worthwhile services. ;D

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing

orion6666

LawlessMC Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You're asking way too much money since you're not even making the theme or logo.

If I had time, I would do this service for $5 because it's not hard to setup groups, forums, and permissions.

This is a perfect service for those people wh are lazy or dont have time :D

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Alright the website you put for a template of a forum you made. I don't see no forum..

Piju

Mineplex Builder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Ok, so.. MY OPINION: I wouldn't buy a "homemade" forum. Like, i would either go for xenforo or ipboard. Reason for that is because the maker could use secret scripts that trace your password and send it to the maker(not saying xothis_dwarf did it, i don't know what the forums look like, etc) but i'm just saying, you need to be careful of things like this.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.