Selling - Two prison mines; Medieval/Nordic style.

Status
This thread has been locked.

PainteeKay

Reactions
Resources
Selling - Two identical mines, built in a sort of; rustic and medieval style. I'll note why I'm selling these off, I originally built them for a customer. He then later refused the builds and bought something else because the price was too high. I was at the time selling these two mines off for at least 10-15$ which isn't bad, considering I had spent two days on these mines.

Pricing - I'll start the auction off at 15$ with increments of 5$. The auction will sell for 2 days, at which point I will sell to the highest bidder. This is my first time selling off some mines or builds so I am sorry for my incompetent noob ethic.

Build description - The builds have two mines inside each of them, so 4 mines in total, it is a 65x65 build and expands downwards depending on the depth of your mine! The mines do have a bedrock template for where you can place the mines. Both the builds have two different colour schemes, the first of which consisting of green and orange. The mines can be used for numerous different things, it can be used as warp mines for servers and much more.

Images - Below I will display several mines, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. My skype is OMGItsHarry_

Imgur link - http://imgur.com/aRyeBwP,xxXQHk4,4OG79bR,bvYABja,5oIgIuZ,LzwcuwF#5
http://imgur.com/bvqsCqz,AUr9pG1#1

bvYABja.jpg

xxXQHk4.jpg

5oIgIuZ.jpg

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

iBelieve

Reactions
Resources
I might buy if the price was right, but it looks like 1 mine each, I see what you mean though.

In my opinion: You could probably get 3 bucks each.

PainteeKay

Reactions
Resources
I might buy if the price was right, but it looks like 1 mine each, I see what you mean though.

In my opinion: You could probably get 3 bucks each.
If you bump be up to what maybe 10 dollars I'll sell now. 5 dollars each.

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Haha it's still considered 2 mines :p

I'll buy both of them for $5.50

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Just sell to Nic you basicly made an lil deal with him what the hell would a dollor do for you

He said to me to go bid because he got offered a higher amount..

"Hey man! It seems I have to abide by the selling rules as a moderator has just told me. I have to set a buy now price! Otherwise you'll have to bid man! Sorry!"

Bid retracted, I don't want anymore :p

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.