CrateKeys configuration

Status
This thread has been locked.

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I'm looking for someone with knowledge of cratekeys to configure crate(s) for me, for around 5$? This configuration file is an ass to deal with and i dont have the time to sit there and figure it out. PM me if you can:).

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I can do it for $15 :p

That shit takes a whileeeeeee

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Reason why I said crate(s) is because i just wanted to see how many somebody would do for that price. One somebody does one i can easily do more :).

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Will be contacting all who responded here tomorrow, hopefully someone can do the job.[DOUBLEPOST=1424660889,1424660207][/DOUBLEPOST]Nevermind, filled!

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Will be contacting all who responded here tomorrow, hopefully someone can do the job.[DOUBLEPOST=1424660889,1424660207][/DOUBLEPOST]Nevermind, filled!

Someone really wanted that $5 lol

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Someone really wanted that $5 lol
You act like someone is just desperate for the money, how do you know if there doing it for free, or if I'm paying them more? Please, I don't need pointless / useless things on a thread that will be locked. Do not post anything else, if you need something, simply PM me your issue, thanks.

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
You act like someone is just desperate for the money, how do you know if there doing it for free, or if I'm paying them more? Please, I don't need pointless / useless things on a thread that will be locked. Do not post anything else, if you need something, simply PM me your issue, thanks.

Damn, You need to chill the fuck out. k? Bye.

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Damn, You need to chill the fuck out. k? Bye.
You could have PM'ed me this? Again, I'd rather not get into an argument. I simply posted the thread is over, your post, now post are useless and unneeded. So please, once again, leave the thread and no need to drag this on.

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
You could have PM'ed me this? Again, I'd rather not get into an argument. I simply posted the thread is over, your post, now post are useless and unneeded. So please, once again, leave the thread and no need to drag this on.

You seem upset.

Andrew1

Banned
Reactions
Resources
You seem slightly angered. Maybe you should take a chill pill?

Banned forever. Reason: Advertisement.

Danny1

Banned
Reactions
Resources
It was fun working with you VG.Developments and I hope to continue doing business with you no matter the offer! Sorry about the last time, I didn't really have enough time.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.