Prophecy Prison | Hiring Full-Time Developer

Status
This thread has been locked.

UniquePanda

Reactions
Resources
To start off, I would like to say that I am only looking for developers that are interested in percentage payment. I will not be paying per plugin. I am looking for someone that has an interest in the server concept and wants to contribute their developer skills and see the server grow.

What is Prophecy Prison?

Introduction:
Lets face it, every new server is the same; a network with factions, prison, etc. Sure, you can get a decent player base from those 'mainstream' servers, but here at Prophecy Prison I strive to go further, with a unique concept that players will enjoy fused with a mainstream game-mode. Prophecy Prison is the first ever RPG-Prison server. It brings many new aspects to a plain, boring prison server, such as wands, spells, and more.

What I am currently looking for:
I am in need of a single highly skilled developer. I am looking for someone who has taken an interest in the idea of the server, and wants to see it grow. This position is not meant for someone who is only in it for the money. I believe that Prophecy Prison will become very popular, if done correctly. If you fill the position you will be asked to code all of our server's plugins. The developer should be able to dedicate at least 2 hours to coding per day on average, I realize real life events may not permit that every day and that is understandable. The developer will also need Skype,this is a must.

Requirements:
- Exceptional knowledge in Java and MySQL
- Familiar with the Bukkit API
- Past experience with developing plugins with proof(github account, dev.bukkit.org profile, etc.)
- Dedication to the server.
- Time. If you cannot be active, do not contact me.

The Plan:
I have a plan all set. I have already began building (I am a professional builder) and hiring graphics designers. Once the server launches, I will be doing free advertisement (PMC and server lists). Once the server has accumulated $1000-$1500, it will all be put into advertising, most likely a YouTuber with 1 million+ subscribers.

Payment:
There are currently 2 packages that I am offering, they are both negotiable. Choose the best one that suits you.

Package #1--> You, the developer, create and continue to create plugins for Prophecy Prison and in return gain 12% of server revenue for the time that you are part of the team. (Guaranteed 6 months from launch.)

Package #2--> You create all the plugins needed for launch and in return are paid $100 and receive 15% of profit for 3 months.

Deadlines:

The current estimated launch date is July 1st. All needed plugins must be complete by then. All deadlines depend on the complexity of the plugin.

If you are interested in this, or if you have any questions, let me know by messaging me or by replying to this thread. Thanks for reading!

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
To start off, I would like to say that I am only looking for developers that are interested in percentage payment. I will not be paying per plugin. I am looking for someone that has an interest in the server concept and wants to contribute their developer skills and see the server grow.

What is Prophecy Prison?

Introduction:
Lets face it, every new server is the same; a network with factions, prison, etc. Sure, you can get a decent player base from those 'mainstream' servers, but here at Prophecy Prison I strive to go further, with a unique concept that players will enjoy fused with a mainstream game-mode. Prophecy Prison is the first ever RPG-Prison server. It brings many new aspects to a plain, boring prison server, such as wands, spells, and more.

What I am currently looking for:
I am in need of a single highly skilled developer. I am looking for someone who has taken an interest in the idea of the server, and wants to see it grow. This position is not meant for someone who is only in it for the money. I believe that Prophecy Prison will become very popular, if done correctly. If you fill the position you will be asked to code all of our server's plugins. The developer should be able to dedicate at least 2 hours to coding per day on average, I realize real life events may not permit that every day and that is understandable. The developer will also need Skype,this is a must.

Requirements:
- Exceptional knowledge in Java and MySQL
- Familiar with the Bukkit API
- Past experience with developing plugins with proof(github account, dev.bukkit.org profile, etc.)
- Dedication to the the dev team, active, available when needed.
- Time. If you cannot be active, do not contact me.

The Plan:
I have a plan all set. I have already began building (I am a professional builder) and hiring graphics designers. Once the server launches, I will be doing free advertisement (PMC and server lists). Once the server has accumulated $1000-$1500, it will all be put into advertising, most likely a YouTuber with 1 million+ subscribers.

Payment:
There are currently 2 packages that I am offering, they are both negotiable. Choose the best one that suits you.

Package #1--> You, the developer, create and continue to create plugins for Prophecy Prison and in return gain 12% of server revenue for the time that you are part of the team. (Guaranteed 6 months from launch.)

Package #2--> You create all the plugins needed for launch and in return are paid $100 and receive 15% of profit for 3 months.

Deadlines:

The current estimated launch date is July 1st. All needed plugins must be complete by then. All deadlines depend on the complexity of the plugin.

If you are interested in this, or if you have any questions, let me know by messaging me or by replying to this thread. Thanks for reading!
lolwut, you're gonna get like no devs from this, what if your server fails? What then? Then the dev did all that work for nothing. You say it woke fail, but everything has a chance to fail, small or not, it's there.

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

UniquePanda

Reactions
Resources
lolwut, you're gonna get like no devs from this, what if your server fails? What then? Then the dev did all that work for nothing. You say it woke fail, but everything has a chance to fail, small or not, it's there.
Yes, I realize this. That is why I gave an actually amount for package #2. There is also a risk for me, I am investing money into the server. All packages are negotiable also.

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Because spells and wands aren't mainstream.

UniquePanda

Reactions
Resources
Because spells and wands aren't mainstream.
With all the OP prison servers and factions servers they aren't. Especially combined with prison. It's not just wands, that is only a small portion of the concept.

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
With all the OP prison servers and factions servers they aren't. Especially combined with prison. It's not just wands, that is only a small portion of the concept.

Ohh. My bad :p

Try to pm some of the more known devs in the community

Skids

King of MC-Market
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Ill like to help

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

EnumJava

Java Developer | DediOutlet Supervisor
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Add me on skype: redchicken12

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.