Slam PvP - New and Upcoming Factions - Hiring 2~ Staff Members

Status
This thread has been locked.

SlamPvP

Reactions
Resources
Hello! I have been working on a big project of mine, Slam PvP! This is an upcoming Factions server, with multiple custom plugins and a great spawn. I am getting the final things finished, and we should be able to launch sometime this week. I need a few dedicated staff members to help me along this journey.

Requirements:
Proper Grammar
Mature
Controlled
Appropriate
Experienced
Skype (Mic is NOT needed)

Application:
Self Control (1-10):
Experience:
What you can bring (Building, Developing...):
Why should I pick you?:
In-Game Name:
Any other information:

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
What's the payment for the staff you're hiring?

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

Harry2

Premium
Reactions
Resources
You'd get a lot more professional applicants if you offered a payment for the more senior/fundamental roles, such as developing/building. Staff will also be more dedicated/loyal if they're paid. Just a tip ;)

pepsiisgross

Carrots Deserve Equal Rights!
Premium
Reactions
Resources
So, my original statement was, are you hiring or recruiting. I got in a fight with another user so the thread was pruned. Thank you guys, Software & TheFancyWhale for backing up my statement in a sort of way! :D

SlamPvP

Reactions
Resources
I am looking for applicants, but I can pay builders + developers. Moderators and Admins will not be paid.

SlamPvP

Reactions
Resources
Still looking to hire builders. I paid one $40 + was supposed to give another $80 at the end of the month yet he hasn't build a single thing so I need a builder still.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.