⭐ Ethera Recruiting ⭐

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Tuite

wannabe forum moderater
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
This reminds of when Wyren first released expect with now you can claim and upgrade settlements aswell some other good features. Looks good and I wish you the best of luck.
If I where you in a personal vendetta way I'd make leveling up so so so hard. I'm evil shush. I like to see people sweat and stress out.

Kindest Regards,
getyourMilk aka (tuite)

Kalinox

Ethera Owner
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
This reminds of when Wyren first released expect with now you can claim and upgrade settlements aswell some other good features. Looks good and I wish you the best of luck.
If I where you in a personal vendetta way I'd make leveling up so so so hard. I'm evil shush. I like to see people sweat and stress out.

Kindest Regards,
getyourMilk aka (tuite)

It'll be a grind, not to worry. :)

Hashie

A designer.
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Holy.. cow! That logo is amazing. Good luck with the server!

Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (Zyair, https://www.mc-market.org/members/143642/)

Deathor

Premium
Reactions
Resources
If you still need any help - Иорпеаф#0916

PurpleSheepMC

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
BIG VOUCH, I work on this project, and it's really something special. It's a lovely welcoming community and I have made some great friends and learned some much here. Even if you don't think you would be perfect for a position still apply because we are always looking for people to do so many things. This project is really something cool and I know you all will enjoy it.

GL

Java Developer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for Kalinox, worked with him in the past. Very unique and interesting concept!

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/688139/)

MyNameSplitz

Reactions
Resources
This looks like it would be something out of like solo leveling, and It looks great Hope it goes well

MyNameSplitz

Reactions
Resources
Sorry I wasn't clear on what I meant. I was talking about a manhua, called solo leveling and its concept is similar to your server's concept.

Extchs

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
HUGE devouch.

While being with Ethera, Kalinox set me the task of giving tour guides to people interested in the project. During this time, my life schedule got busy, so naturally i went away to deal with life and would come back and do the tours ASAP. After the 2nd person had been sent to me to do tours, i realised my personal life was taking longer than expected and should message Kali. So i did as such and asked him to deal with the current 2 tours as my life has been very busy. I asked because previously he said "If you wish, i could do the first while you're there". So i assumed he could be flexible with the workload based on my life situation. (Referenced below). He then said no and then proceeded the next day to ask twice if i have scheduled meetings for the tours. Even though i specifically told him "I've been trying to fit them around my days but i've been doing coursework and personal life stuff". (Referenced below)

Kali then proceeded to be rude and sarcastic with me even though i did inform him that i was busy. He wanted my #1 priority to be this project as shown in picture 2 "I can see that your priorities aren't with with project then". He also then went on to say "I hope this will liberate some of your "time" since you have none at the time being".

I currently work with another project also, and have not managed to do any of the work they've assigned me either due to my life issues and that Owner seemed to understand life comes first...
1.PNG 2.PNG

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    108.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    66.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Kalinox

Ethera Owner
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
HUGE devouch.

While being with Ethera, Kalinox set me the task of giving tour guides to people interested in the project. During this time, my life schedule got busy, so naturally i went away to deal with life and would come back and do the tours ASAP. After the 2nd person had been sent to me to do tours, i realised my personal life was taking longer than expected and should message Kali. So i did as such and asked him to deal with the current 2 tours as my life has been very busy. I asked because previously he said "If you wish, i could do the first while you're there". So i assumed he could be flexible with the workload based on my life situation. (Referenced below). He then said no and then proceeded the next day to ask twice if i have scheduled meetings for the tours. Even though i specifically told him "I've been trying to fit them around my days but i've been doing coursework and personal life stuff". (Referenced below)

Kali then proceeded to be rude and sarcastic with me even though i did inform him that i was busy. He wanted my #1 priority to be this project as shown in picture 2 "I can see that your priorities aren't with with project then". He also then went on to say "I hope this will liberate some of your "time" since you have none at the time being".

I currently work with another project also, and have not managed to do any of the work they've assigned me either due to my life issues and that Owner seemed to understand life comes first...
View attachment 461571 View attachment 461572

You had just rejoined the team. I asked you to set a specific date where you'd feel comfortable giving your first tour from the list of individuals who wished to apply. You said you didn't have time to think about a date/time where you'd be able to give a tour.

I understand you not having the time, however if you cannot take the time to schedule a date/time in your agenda, I suppose that'd be poor management on your end. It didn't matter whether it'd be in 2 weeks or 1 month from now, but not taking the steps to manage/schedule your time seems unworthy of the title you were wearing.

I hope this clears out any assumptions from your end.

Best regards, Kalinox.

Extchs

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
You had just rejoined the team. I asked you to set a specific date where you'd feel comfortable giving your first tour from the list of individuals who wished to apply. You said you didn't have time to think about a date/time where you'd be able to give a tour.

I understand you not having the time, however if you cannot take the time to schedule a date/time in your agenda, I suppose that'd be poor management on your end. It didn't matter whether it'd be in 2 weeks or 1 month from now, but not taking the steps to manage/schedule your time seems unworthy of the title you were wearing.

I hope this clears out any assumptions from your end.

Best regards, Kalinox.
At what point did i say `didn't have time to think about a date/time`? The full conversation was referenced above in the pictures and i quite clearly stated:
"I’m not going to stop my entire life to ensure I have a time slot booked for these people. When I know I am free I will text them and ask them when they are free. I can’t book a date and time if I don’t know it"

I cannot control unexpected events in my life and no one has an end date for the unexpected events 100% of the time. You were asking for a date that i didn't know at the time. It could have been a day, it could have been a month. I did not know. Some life events you just can't put a clear end date on...

As for you saying "It didn't matter whether it'd be in 2 weeks or 1 month from now". It quite clearly did matter as you demoted me from the team and i quote... for "If you don't have a spare min, then perhaps Ethera isn't for you. Have a good day, I hope this will liberate some of your "time" since you have none at the time being." and "Well I'm pretty sure you can figure out 1 min of your time to schedule a date/time."

Please tell me, where in those 2 statements does it say "Take your time", "No worries, sort your life issues out, these tours can wait", "No rush!" etc...

As I said, the full conversation is referenced in the above pictures in case you do not have the conversation anymore.
I'm not replying to this situation anymore as I have made my point twice now.

Good luck with the project and have a good day :)

xx

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
At what point did i say `didn't have time to think about a date/time`? The full conversation was referenced above in the pictures and i quite clearly stated:
"I’m not going to stop my entire life to ensure I have a time slot booked for these people. When I know I am free I will text them and ask them when they are free. I can’t book a date and time if I don’t know it"

I cannot control unexpected events in my life and no one has an end date for the unexpected events 100% of the time. You were asking for a date that i didn't know at the time. It could have been a day, it could have been a month. I did not know. Some life events you just can't put a clear end date on...

As for you saying "It didn't matter whether it'd be in 2 weeks or 1 month from now". It quite clearly did matter as you demoted me from the team and i quote... for "If you don't have a spare min, then perhaps Ethera isn't for you. Have a good day, I hope this will liberate some of your "time" since you have none at the time being." and "Well I'm pretty sure you can figure out 1 min of your time to schedule a date/time."

Please tell me, where in those 2 statements does it say "Take your time", "No worries, sort your life issues out, these tours can wait", "No rush!" etc...

As I said, the full conversation is referenced in the above pictures in case you do not have the conversation anymore.
I'm not replying to this situation anymore as I have made my point twice now.

Good luck with the project and have a good day :)
I don’t mean to instigate, but the reality is you have spent 10x what it would have taken to do the tasks required for your position arguing about how you don't have time to do said tasks.

Extchs

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I don’t mean to instigate, but the reality is you have spent 10x what it would have taken to do the tasks required for your position arguing about how you don't have time to do said tasks.
Right, because i sorted the issue i was having out. Leading me to have a little more time than before. I cannot set a end date on an event that i do not know when it'll end. And at that time, I was not going to split my time for a Minecraft server, (volunteer position) with some important life issues. I even asked him if he'd cover my workload because i didn't have the time and he still said no...

Previously, as Kali said, i worked on the project before, which is correct. I did all the work that was set on schedule and to my knowledge a good standard. So that should have been evidence enough that i'd be the same when i return. I just needed some time to sort some life issues i was having. That was all.

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.