⭐ Ethera Recruiting ⭐

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

xx

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Right, because i sorted the issue i was having out. Leading me to have a little more time than before. I cannot set a end date on an event that i do not know when it'll end. And at that time, I was not going to split my time for a Minecraft server, (volunteer position) with some important life issues. I even asked him if he'd cover my workload because i didn't have the time and he still said no...

Previously, as Kali said, i worked on the project before, which is correct. I did all the work that was set on schedule and to my knowledge a good standard. So that should have been evidence enough that i'd be the same when i return. I just needed some time to sort some life issues i was having. That was all.
Not at all invalidating the situation you are in, I completely get that, i just noticed from what both of you had said, it sounded like what you were being asked to do was not a lot. And once again judging from how long this argument between you two has persisted, it sounds like it could have been done.

Extchs

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Not at all invalidating the situation you are in, I completely get that, i just noticed from what both of you had said, it sounded like what you were being asked to do was not a lot. And once again judging from how long this argument between you two has persisted, it sounds like it could have been done.
I get what you mean, I have said the statements and provided the information i needed to. Anything more would be thread spam.

Have a nice day :)

Last edited:

Kalinox

Ethera Owner
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
At what point did i say `didn't have time to think about a date/time`? The full conversation was referenced above in the pictures and i quite clearly stated:
"I’m not going to stop my entire life to ensure I have a time slot booked for these people. When I know I am free I will text them and ask them when they are free. I can’t book a date and time if I don’t know it"

I cannot control unexpected events in my life and no one has an end date for the unexpected events 100% of the time. You were asking for a date that i didn't know at the time. It could have been a day, it could have been a month. I did not know. Some life events you just can't put a clear end date on...

As for you saying "It didn't matter whether it'd be in 2 weeks or 1 month from now". It quite clearly did matter as you demoted me from the team and i quote... for "If you don't have a spare min, then perhaps Ethera isn't for you. Have a good day, I hope this will liberate some of your "time" since you have none at the time being." and "Well I'm pretty sure you can figure out 1 min of your time to schedule a date/time."

Please tell me, where in those 2 statements does it say "Take your time", "No worries, sort your life issues out, these tours can wait", "No rush!" etc...

As I said, the full conversation is referenced in the above pictures in case you do not have the conversation anymore.
I'm not replying to this situation anymore as I have made my point twice now.

Good luck with the project and have a good day :)

Lets answer the first paragraph with this simple image:
upload_2021-9-13_1-32-27.png

Lets put it this way, it doesn't take a whole day to sort a meeting with someone, this was your downfall.

As for the 2nd and 3rd paragraph, I've given you a whole week to (schedule) a date/time with these people waiting patiently, asking about when they'll get a shot at a tour of the server.

Thank you for the wishes. Hope you get that time sorted out eventually. :)

PS: The time it took you to write all of this, is the time it'd take to schedule a time/date with them.[DOUBLEPOST=1631511845][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aye, this is what I was trying to point out. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Attachments

• upload_2021-9-13_1-32-27.png
    upload_2021-9-13_1-32-27.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:

xx

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Lets answer the first paragraph with this simple image: View attachment 463313
Lets put it this way, it doesn't take a whole day to sort a meeting with someone, this was your downfall.

As for the 2nd and 3rd paragraph, I've given you a whole week to (schedule) a date/time with these people waiting patiently, asking about when they'll get a shot at a tour of the server.

Thank you for the wishes. Hope you get that time sorted out eventually. :)

PS: The time it took you to write all of this, is the time it'd take to schedule a time/date with them.[DOUBLEPOST=1631511845][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aye, this is what I was trying to point out. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Any positions open outside of development or artists?

demha

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for Kainox! He's been really patient with me. A ton of hard work has been put into the server

Kalinox

Ethera Owner
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
You've read and found a free 3 month Youtube subscription code in this thread!

First come/used first served!

Code: FZJXUD6ZR7CM

WahmenRespektor

Reactions
Resources
You've read and found a free 3 month Youtube subscription code in this thread!

First come/used first served!

Code: FZJXUD6ZR7CM

Lol i tried using it like literally 30 seconds after you posted but i guess someone else got to it first. GG whoever got it.

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.