Status
This thread has been locked.
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Maccas

MineCorner Founder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Most likely code from their old versions, which happened to be leaked.

Empire

Reactions
Resources
I have this plugin. Pm me for offers. Have it on a test server to test as well.

Aventiuhm

Reactions
Resources
Looking for a cheap HCF Plugin? Couldn't find one because all are too expensive? Here is your chance! You can buy an hcf plugin identical to the one on HCTeams and use it for yourself! Comment if interested.

Price: $20
The leaked code of Foxtrot(HCTeams) is very old and has a lot of bugs, and would not be suitable for a production situation.

I have this plugin. Pm me for offers. Have it on a test server to test as well.

As I said previously, selling the Foxtrot code would probably get you in trouble with MineHQ, which I do not recommend.

Seated

Banned
Reactions
Resources
The leaked code of Foxtrot(HCTeams) is very old and has a lot of bugs, and would not be suitable for a production situation.

As I said previously, selling the Foxtrot code would probably get you in trouble with MineHQ, which I do not recommend.
bae

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming

Nscwalk

Reactions
Resources
Those plugins were only to be used by tewchaynz server and what aventium said you could get in trouble for selling leaked plugins

LINGLING

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Lol the leaked version of foxtrot doesn't work (as i'm sure but idk) someone gave me all plasma's files a long time ago i think it was a 6k youtuber for his server and the plugin PlasmaFactions was foxtrot and the plugin didn't work.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/111661/)

Nscwalk

Reactions
Resources
Lol the leaked version of foxtrot doesn't work (as i'm sure but idk) someone gave me all plasma's files a long time ago i think it was a 6k youtuber for his server and the plugin PlasmaFactions was foxtrot and the plugin didn't work.
It didnt it was very flaud with no economy system and it was the reason why there server died. they would have been better off using there old plugin made by xxneurioxx or something dont know how to spell his name

Blowns

Premium
Reactions
Resources
It didnt it was very flaud with no economy system and it was the reason why there server died. they would have been better off using there old plugin made by xxneurioxx or something dont know how to spell his name
No. It wouldn't have been better.[DOUBLEPOST=1425190690,1425190623][/DOUBLEPOST]
Crusader leaked it.. The plugin was locked which is why it wouldn't work.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.