2x 16GB Servers - E5-1650v2

Status
This thread has been locked.

God

4 Years on MCM
Premium
Reactions
Resources
So I've got a 128 GB OVH Intel Xeon E5-1650v2 dedicated machine that I bought originally for some web project that I was working on, but it didn't do so well.
I mean $210~ is basically nothing, but there's nothing running on it, so why not have someone else use it for now.

Not as active on MC-Market anymore but I thought why not.
I've installed multicraft on the dedicated machine for now.

Looking to give away 2 servers.
I'll dedicate 16 gigs of ram to each of the servers and provide winner with multicraft login information.
Might even do 32 gigs of ram to each, but I might end up using the extra space to do something random.

Server will be up for 1 month from now.
One entry per person, enter simply by posting on the thread why you want it..
Contest ends Feb 26th.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

billytheDOLPHIN

MinerBob.com Upcoming Server
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Reason- I need a new server for making friends. Txs

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Admitted to Scamming

Sentinel

Banned
Reactions
Resources
<-- Dat ass

Edit:

Reason: I would like this for one reason mainly. Like you I want to start up a web project and I think this would be a great start. This could really help me out and give me a HUGE boost in my project that I have planned for myself.

If you pick me I would be most surely grateful.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/74555/)

Sentinel

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/74555/)

Hainemakoru

Hainemakoru
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I would love one of these dedicated servers, because I'm about to open a network but I currently do not have the required money to open it, and I only need a dedicated server, since I have everything else set up..

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/158210/, http://www.mc-market.org/threads/158034/)

AdmetusTheGreat

Reactions
Resources
Reason, would be PERFECT to use to test my new plugins, and even use as a temporary build server for my team.

My dedi is currently a wee bit clustered :p

Thanks for this giveaway :3

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I'd like to win because I am starting up a new server soon and wouldn't mind having some hosting!

BoundedLegend

Banned
Reactions
Resources
well i have made many servers and had a good player base but i could never run it 24/7 because i didnt have any money and i still dont have the money. all i want to do is create a fun and thrilling server that will give the community some fun but i sadly can do that without a good server and thats why im over here posting and begging for this server which i can not afford. i also have a very good idea for the server which i can go in more detail but the short story is that its gonna be a hub with prison, minigames, with custom plugins, but the fun thing will be the factions server, and rpg server which will be designed to connect with each other and is based on destiny this is built so you can go between quests and raiding in factions well keeping your factions items to fight bosses and go on quests in rpg so the server is moslty gonna be revolved around this rpg/factions destiny hybrid. i hope you like my idea and i really hope you can help/choose me, and thank you for listening. (Server might be called DestinyFactions or OrbitalFactions depends which i have better ideas for rank wise and logo wise) IF you do choose me Please conatact me on skype at Soccerninja6464 or msg me on here. (i alos have coders which are my friends who can help me make these plugins and i know how to make the setup of the server with any plugin)

Thank You for listening.

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Creating Multiple Accounts (http://www.mc-market.org/members/14636/)

Squirrel

Potato Rights Activist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I would like to win this because currently I am opening a brand new server, and with the cost of custom plugins, builds, ect. hosting can get expensive. I currently have a server that is doing decent for its second month of opening, and I would like to try again and make a better server that will grow the playerbase much higher than my current playerbase.

H9ppy

Reactions
Resources
I would like one of these servers because I am looking to expand my server to fit a larger player base and free seems to be the best price I could find online!

JustRayz

Reactions
Resources
I'm setting up a minigame server that will require a bit of juice, and I will be setting up a chain of servers NOT in a network and would love some extra help as it's all funded by me: And i get my cash from making builds and shit.

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Reason, would be PERFECT to use to test my new plugins, and even use as a temporary build server for my team.

My dedi is currently a wee bit clustered :p

Thanks for this giveaway :3
GG if he gives it to someone who wants to use it as a development/build server.

VexDesigns

Reactions
Resources
I need one for an upcoming minigame network. I already have my minigame coded, I just need reliable and strong servers to meet my needs!

Thank you :)

Last edited:

_Alfred

seedcraft.xyz
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Would love a dedicated server to host my server Rixos on. I currently have only 8gbs of ram, am looking to buy a Kimsufi server soon but they always seem to be out of stock.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.