Status
This thread has been locked.
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Ral

Bloxus Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Looks extremely nice, However personally I think $200 is a bit Over the Top.

PilsCreations

Reactions
Resources
Well, it's not. http://i.imgur.com/SUc7xw4.jpg That's a $200 - $250 spawn.

Plus this is just rotopasted, the floor and the wall. I would say BIn $120 Starting bid around $50 - $70 is more of a fair price.

No offence but the build in your reply is roto pasted as well. Also it's build in a generated world and no custom terraforming to be found. I vouch for these builders. Been in a team with plutouthere. Very pleasent person to work with and together with abyss10 they are a perfect duo. As it goes for structural and organic.

Although I have to admit that their spawn is around 120-175 worth. Not 200 in my opinion :)

Lathame

Reactions
Resources
No offence but the build in your reply is roto pasted as well. Also it's build in a generated world and no custom terraforming to be found. I vouch for these builders. Been in a team with plutouthere. Very pleasent person to work with and together with abyss10 they are a perfect duo. As it goes for structural and organic.

Don't want to start a argument but there's clearly differences in the quality of these two builds. Even though it was rotopasted, the one side is still quite a bit better than this hubs one side. There's also custom trees, little houses details etc outside of the spawn which adds to the value.

OLL_97

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Don't want to start a argument but there's clearly differences in the quality of these two builds. Even though it was rotopasted, the one side is still quite a bit better than this hubs one side. There's also custom trees, little houses details etc outside of the spawn which adds to the value.
You can't really say that. The hub being sold is of a better quality and style to the build you have provided, there's a difference between detail and over-detail.

PilsCreations

Reactions
Resources

I suppose the whole package counts indeed, yet I find your suggestion about the 250$ worthy spawn in your opinion not relevant to this topic. Everyone has a different opinion. Also they say the price is negotiable ranging from 100-200, which basicly includes your 120 bin :) We'll see what the customers have to say.

Manta

Minebola in development
Banned
Reactions
Resources
bid 50

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming Verringer for steam games.

Plutouthere

Reactions
Resources
Well, it's not. http://i.imgur.com/SUc7xw4.jpg That's a $200 - $250 spawn.

Plus this is just rotopasted, the floor and the wall. I would say BIn $120 Starting bid around $50 - $70 is more of a fair price.
you do realize that the one you show in that picture is smaller and it is also "roto pasted" just as much as ours right?[DOUBLEPOST=1424833915,1424833787][/DOUBLEPOST]

Although I have to admit that their spawn is around 120-175 worth. Not 200 in my opinion :)
that isn't generated terraforming I made that lol. But thanks ;)

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Just saying, this is no where near worth $200 lol. The detail is severely lacking, and it's kind of bland (just wood).

I understand you put a lot of time into this, but time isn't a causation of the price; quality is.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

Plutouthere

Reactions
Resources
Just saying, this is no where near worth $200 lol. The detail is severely lacking, and it's kind of bland (just wood).

I understand you put a lot of time into this, but time isn't a causation of the price; quality is.
Then what would you say is it's worth?

InfinityBuilds

Reactions
Resources
This is a really nice build, and would probably sell for $150 if people here weren't such low ballers.

Would be gr8 if you could add some pictures of it in game, rather than just renders tho pls

Plutouthere

Reactions
Resources
This is a really nice build, and would probably sell for $150 if people here weren't such low ballers.

Would be gr8 if you could add some pictures of it in game, rather than just renders tho pls
Technically the "starting bid" is $100 and will do with the in game pics :)[DOUBLEPOST=1424882908,1424882867][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pluto the terraforming was about the other guy, you misunderstood :D
Yeah I realized that later on but was too lazy to correct myself xP I know you got ma back ;)

Abyss10

Reactions
Resources
\
can we go as high as 80?[DOUBLEPOST=1424886986,1424886897][/DOUBLEPOST]

The detail is a certain style its not the overly used slab spam with walls that is mostly seen on here. It is different and the detail is plenty for what it is

JohanKJIP

Reactions
Resources
I really think this build is worth the price you put it up for but it might be hard getting it here since there aren't a lot of people who buy builds for 150+$. Someone will probably buy it in the end though, be patient! :)

Might want to fix title to "very" not "verry". :)

Last edited:

Abyss10

Reactions
Resources
I really think this build is worth the price you put it up for but it might be hard getting it here since there aren't a lot of people who buy builds for 150+$. Someone will probably buy it in the end though, be patient! :)

Might want to fix title to "very" not "verry". :)

idk how :D but thanks well be patient

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.