Amazing Custom Plugin!

Status
This thread has been locked.

Jack99723

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello. I am selling a custom plugin I had made for me. If you are interested in buying it just message me on Skype at jack99723. If you want to see the plugin in game you can add me on skype and i will show you the plugin on my server.

Here is a little about the plugin:
When you first join the server you will not be in a clan. To join a clan you will have to go into the wild and gain resources that you can sell to the shop to gain money. With that money you will then be able to do /cvc buyinto (clan) There are 5 different clans you can choose from. The clans are fire, water, earth, air, and shadow. They all have custom terrain matching their clan.
Your clan has a 50x50 block region when it starts off. To expand this region you will have to have your clans pool your money and send it to the clan’s total balance. Once you do that your clan admin will be able to expand your clan territory.
Every week there is a clan war. All 5 clans will be teleported to an arena to battle to become victorious. The winning clan will be awarded $50,000 towards the clan’s total balance. That then can be distributed evenly to the clan members or be used for an expansion.

That's just what the plugin is about. Remember there are a lot of commands I didn't add here so just add me on Skype if you want to hear all about the other stuff.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Maccas

MineCorner Founder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Proof the plugin is rightfully yours?

Video demonstration of the plugin?

Pictures?

Jack99723

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Proof the plugin is rightfully yours?

Video demonstration of the plugin?

Pictures?[/QUOTE
If you are interested add me on skype at jack99723 and I will give it all the proof you need.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming / Multi-accounting

Maccas

MineCorner Founder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
No one is going to be interested plus you can easily grab someones IP within a matter of seconds after adding them on Skype. I'm not accusing you but we rather see it on the thread and if we like it then we contact you.

billytheDOLPHIN

MinerBob.com Upcoming Server
Banned
Reactions
Resources
No one is going to be interested plus you can easily grab someones IP within a matter of seconds after adding them on Skype. I'm not accusing you but we rather see it on the thread and if we like it then we contact you.
I could help you hide your ip, if that is what you would like.

Banned forever. Reason: Admitted to Scamming

Jack99723

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Or Jack99723 could not be lazy and post the pictures on here.
I can't show you pictures of the idea… All I could show was the commands, but that wouldn't give you a good feel for the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1424983295,1424983258][/DOUBLEPOST]Pictures won't get the idea across. That's why I wanted to personally show you it on my server[DOUBLEPOST=1424983329][/DOUBLEPOST]
^^^^^

Regablith

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I can't show you pictures of the idea… All I could show was the commands, but that wouldn't give you a good feel for the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1424983295,1424983258][/DOUBLEPOST]Pictures won't get the idea across. That's why I wanted to personally show you it on my server[DOUBLEPOST=1424983329][/DOUBLEPOST]
^^^^^
Then make a video

Banned forever. Reason: Account compromised.

Regablith

Banned
Reactions
Resources
If you are really interested you would come on the server and check it out yourself.
I don't see a server IP, plus you are on a website where you are trying to get people to buy your content. It's your job as the seller to show what the item does.

Banned forever. Reason: Account compromised.

Jack99723

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I don't see a server IP, plus you are on a website where you are trying to get people to buy your content. It's your job as the seller to show what the item does.
Aree you interested in this at all? Or just showing me every mistake with my post?

Sweatshirt

Buying Active Server PM Offers
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
He's just trying to help. Everyone is so defensive over their threads.

Blowns

Premium
Reactions
Resources
That's so irrelevant to say, why would he want peoples' IP's when he doesn't even know them?

Maccas

MineCorner Founder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
That's so irrelevant to say, why would he want peoples' IP's when he doesn't even know them?
Because it can be or not be a scam. If he isn't going to put proof of what he's trying to sell then no one will add him on Skype unless they're satisfied.

Jack99723

Banned
Reactions
Resources
But how can someone scam with an ip? LOL.[DOUBLEPOST=1425216818,1425216766][/DOUBLEPOST]But also I don't need help with my threads. If you want the plugin then comment. If not then don't say anything on these threads.

Maccas

MineCorner Founder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
But how can someone scam with an ip? LOL.[DOUBLEPOST=1425216818,1425216766][/DOUBLEPOST]But also I don't need help with my threads. If you want the plugin then comment. If not then don't say anything on these threads.
I never said you "could scam with an IP", you must be legally blind. Second of all, I never was interested but was trying to help you with your service but from what I've heard within your replies you really don't care. Adios puto.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.