Hiring builders! MegaBytes Management

Status
This thread has been locked.

MegaBytes_Management

Banned
Reactions
Resources
BO0CFT4.png
Hello people of MC-Market! I am the proud owner of MegaBytes Management!

I am quite low on builders, and are looking for high quality builders! I would like you to be active on Skype as well. I only have one builder, and he can't handle all of the commissions alone.

Please, I ask that even if you are in a team or own a team, to try and be active. I have lost a few people due to them being in teams.

I will need help making a portfolio that is directly in the business. I would like to see your portfolio, and I will ask you to build in a small plot on my build server, just so I can test speed, and your strengths. It helps me decide what commissions to give you. I will start you out with smaller commissions, and have the size of them grow.

If you are wanting to join, please, contact me on Skype.

If you have any questions, please, contact me on Skype, comment, or PM me. Thank you!

My Skype: MB Management

MegaBytes_Management

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Portfolio of Past Work ?
Wait...Why do you need a portfolio if I am asking for builders....I am recruiting builders, not selling builds. xD That is confusing.

And I said I need help making a portfolio for the business. It is in the original post.

Banned forever. Reason: MineTrade.

MegaBytes_Management

Banned
Reactions
Resources
To see the kind of work the team has been capable of.
Oh ok. Sorry for the dissapointment. I dont have one. I only have a factions spawn to show currently.

IcyPhandom

Reactions
Resources
Is this still open what kinda money are we talking about fancy decorative buildings don't build them selves it takes time and need something in return. I'm looking for numbers man there useful

MegaBytes_Management

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Is this still open what kinda money are we talking about fancy decorative buildings don't build them selves it takes time and need something in return. I'm looking for numbers man there useful
Yes, this is still open. Build pay depends on the size of the build, the quality, the decoration, and everything else that falls under that category. Contact me on Skype so we can discuss further.

My Skype: zesty342ml

TekPK

Reactions
Resources
I would avoid doing business with this person. Currently have a dispute open on paypal with them to get my upfront money back. Delay after delay with lies and excuses, failed to deliver the partial product (not the full one due to "issues" with his team) and when he did send files they were all broken, the wrong build files etc. Asked for refund and he said he doesn't have money to - but told me to claim back and he would agree. Now he is dragging it out, offering partial refund if I cancel the dispute. His defense in the claim is that he did send the files. The 4 build schematics he sent were all copies on a prison mine; the custom plugin was not in it; the worlds were broken as well as most of the plugins and configs. Full chat log for those who want one to see what doing business with this guy is like http://pastebin.com/w6Qqq5rb

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.