4 Portal Hub 115x115 Nice detail. ONLY! 1 copy For sale.

Status
This thread has been locked.

xxgamer

Reactions
Resources
BIN: $50.00 USD
BID: $10.00 USD
Increment: $2.00 USD

Hello everyone of MC-Market.org. Today I bring you a hub which took me quite some time to complete (No not years) It took approx a week. This is a 4 Portal Hub spawn to be used on a network I am only selling 1 Copy.

Build Pics
Main view.png

Ariel view.png

Proof.png

Terms and conditions of sale.

I reserve the right to use this on my Network until such a time as I build a new one.
I reserve the right to retract this sale if I feel it doesn't go for what I want.
I reserve the right to go first (Will provide a vouch to confirm that I am a legit seller.
Last condition/term I request the funds be sent as friends as family so no amount of it get's taken by paypal.

If you have any problems or concerns with any of these Term's/Conditions please feel free to msg me.

Type
Offering

Attachments

• Main view.png
    Main view.png
    450.4 KB · Views: 121
  • Ariel view.png
    Ariel view.png
    230.5 KB · Views: 118
  • Proof.png
    Proof.png
    356.5 KB · Views: 117

ChrisF

Professional Builder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
This is worth a little more than the starting bid, just saying. Very very basic and very very bland.

xxgamer

Reactions
Resources
This is worth a little more than the starting bid, just saying. Very very basic and very very bland.
I can't help it if you don't see the detail's, Your opinion taking into account that you are on a build team, Is like a 5 star restaurant telling a burger king it's opinion of their burgers.

Besides I excel in running server's have for the past 4 year's now, I've just scratched the surface of building detailed builds.

Edit: Don't take any of that into offense please, One thing I'd just like to say and don't take this the wrong way but your post contradict's itself, You said the BID should be higher I appreciate that then you call my build bland just sayin.

Last edited:

ChrisF

Professional Builder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I can't help it if you don't see the detail's, Your opinion taking into account that you are on a build team, Is like a 5 star restaurant telling a burger king it's opinion of their burgers.

Besides I excel in running server's have for the past 4 year's now, I've just scratched the surface of building detailed builds.
Dude are you serious? Just because I'm on a build team doesn't mean anything. I know the prices very very well with builds and this hub is nowhere close to the BIN you put. And also, with you saying you excel at server running doesn't mean jack shit. I probably know more than you based on your false assumptions on the Build Market and your lack of maturity to constructive criticism. If you are so good at server owning, you would know that this hub is not anywhere close to this price. Don't try to one up me on things. I'm only here to help. You don't need to be an asshole about it.

xxgamer

Reactions
Resources
Dude are you serious? Just because I'm on a build team doesn't mean anything. I know the prices very very well with builds and this hub is nowhere close to the BIN you put. And also, with you saying you excel at server running doesn't mean jack shit. I probably know more than you based on your false assumptions on the Build Market and your lack of maturity to constructive criticism. If you are so good at server owning, you would know that this hub is not anywhere close to this price. Don't try to one up me on things. I'm only here to help. You don't need to be an asshole about it.

Oh I'm quite sorry if I may have offended you or your build's, Just want to point out nowhere in my post did I mention running server's for 4 year's meant I knew the price's of builds so read better dude thanks.

Also I'm basing my BIN off of my other Appraisal thread you should check it out sometime.

Also yes being on a build team does matter because your learning from other people I have no one to learn from nor do I want to I wing my builds.

ChrisF

Professional Builder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Oh I'm quite sorry if I may have offended you or your build's, Just want to point out nowhere in my post did I mention running server's for 4 year's meant I knew the price's of builds so read better dude thanks.

Also I'm basing my BIN off of my other Appraisal thread you should check it out sometime.

Also yes being on a build team does matter because your learning from other people I have no one to learn from nor do I want to I wing my builds.
Basically, what I mean is your hub isn't worth more than your starting bid, say around $15-$20 due to the lack of sophisticated detailing and depth with structure. And I've read the appraisal. He meant it would be worth maybe $40-$50 if this was a commission, which this is not. Commission builds tend to go for higher than auction builds.[DOUBLEPOST=1424847599,1424847510][/DOUBLEPOST]

Btw this makes no sense, just saying. Seems really interesting how someone who has been running servers for "4 years" has such poor grammar.

xxgamer

Reactions
Resources
I understand that completely, I've only been building serious structures for about 3 month's now before I was only building until I thought it looked nice so I'm still learning give me time and I should be able to build as some of the professional build teams.[DOUBLEPOST=1424847755,1424847685][/DOUBLEPOST]
Basically, what I mean is your hub isn't worth more than your starting bid, say around $15-$20 due to the lack of sophisticated detailing and depth with structure. And I've read the appraisal. He meant it would be worth maybe $40-$50 if this was a commission, which this is not. Commission builds tend to go for higher than auction builds.[DOUBLEPOST=1424847599,1424847510][/DOUBLEPOST]
Btw this makes no sense, just saying. Seems really interesting how someone who has been running servers for "4 years" has such poor grammar.
I'm sorry for my poor grammar, Just wanted to say this is a Marketplace not school so if your going to change the subject to my grammar don't even bother replying again.

Plus you don't even need adequate grammar just to be a competent server owner.

Skill

Previously Blaze
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Bid 15$

Banned forever. Reason: Rules Violations, Scamming, DDoS threats, alleged rate-boosting (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/59125/)

OLL_97

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I hope I can end this in the most mature way possible. The build, though you make have spent time and effort over isn't of a great standard. I suggest going away, improving your style and basics, building something and then coming back to sell it. Due to where this thread has gone, I reckon there's zilch chance of getting anything for this build. I don't want this to turn into a heat thread like most others do nowadays, just take what you have learnt from this thread and go away to imrpove a little, or just completely redefine your image on the forums (respect on here is key.) Hope this helps.

xxgamer

Reactions
Resources
I hope I can end this in the most mature way possible. The build, though you make have spent time and effort over isn't of a great standard. I suggest going away, improving your style and basics, building something and then coming back to sell it. Due to where this thread has gone, I reckon there's zilch chance of getting anything for this build. I don't want this to turn into a heat thread like most others do nowadays, just take what you have learnt from this thread and go away to imrpove a little, or just completely redefine your image on the forums (respect on here is key.) Hope this helps.

I understand completely, As for going away if you mean leaving the forum's I won't do that whether someone thinks my builds are shit or not and yes I am still learning about building. So you raise some fine points as for getting nothing for this build it could be true or one day it might sell. As for the thread becoming a flame war because of people getting hurt over my responses I can't help that at all and I too have noticed it happen's a lot, Maybe they do not have anything better to do I don't know. Anyways thanks for this I'll definitely improve my building skills and attempt to resell more builds in the future.

I also thank you for being Civil and not name calling like some people.

OLL_97

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I understand completely, As for going away if you mean leaving the forum's I won't do that whether someone thinks my builds are shit or not and yes I am still learning about building. So you raise some fine points as for getting nothing for this build it could be true or one day it might sell. As for the thread becoming a flame war because of people getting hurt over my responses I can't help that at all and I too have noticed it happen's a lot, Maybe they do not have anything better to do I don't know. Anyways thanks for this I'll definitely improve my building skills and attempt to resell more builds in the future.

I also thank you for being Civil and not name calling like some people.
By leaving, I mean just going away and improving a little, that's all. I'd suggest watching some old vadact tutorials, or going on a build server where you can build in a build friendly and mature environment. If you ever need help just ask, I'm always free.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.