Status
This thread has been locked.

jay.

ᔙᕢᐺᕱᘜᕨ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
263271-7dfc514e868dc65678f9153a1a27620641ef7224.png

Hi there, today I am selling a plugin called mine bomb! This custom plugin allows you to have access to mine bombs. When you drop the mine bombs it allows you to destroy a certain amount of blocks around you. This plugin will be ideal for prison servers, as the bombs can be given out as either a reward for voting or donating.

263271-9d44d10be6443ca56dcb385be7d76643d625b738.png

Supports Permissions
Easy Set Up
Great For Rewards!

The Starting price for this plugin is $15.00 USD

263271-e30fe43ad873b54968827908c8cc87bec0aae0cc.png

When purchasing you agree not to Redistribute or De-compile the code.
Payments Will Be Completed By Paypal and there are no refunds!

263271-a225aedb2e456fa5b69f476a55445d8a6d2ac53a.png

Email - [email protected]
Skype - KevinTheCoon.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

jay.

ᔙᕢᐺᕱᘜᕨ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Waaait, bro. Why don't I purchase MineShells for $5.00 at http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/mineshells-throw-an-item-explosion.2110/. Does the exact same thing.

This is a completely custom plugin. Way different from the spigot version...[DOUBLEPOST=1424871926,1424871861][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is a completely custom plugin. Way different from the spigot version...

Plus read the comments xD "this is not even a plugin" "this is a scam" "its a script" Go on buy it.

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment, being an overall annoyance on the forums (You've been warned too many times by now - Awaiting the amount of alts we have to ban)

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Lol. I don't think anyone will be willing to spend $15 on this.. It's a $5 small plugin that any dev can do..

TannerLittle

♨ Java Developer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I want to call out everything wrong with this post, but mc market has a character limit.

Banned forever. Reason: Attempted phishing members of MC-Market.

jay.

ᔙᕢᐺᕱᘜᕨ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I want to call out everything wrong with this post, but mc market has a character limit.

It does not say that in the rules :) they should be cleal if there is a chsracter limit

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment, being an overall annoyance on the forums (You've been warned too many times by now - Awaiting the amount of alts we have to ban)

TannerLittle

♨ Java Developer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
It does not say that in the rules :) they should be cleal if there is a chsracter limit
Why on earth would that be in the rules? Do you know what a 'character limit' is?

Banned forever. Reason: Attempted phishing members of MC-Market.

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
What do you mean you shouldn't sell a plugin if you're not allowed to decompile it.

A majority of paid plugins ask you don't decompile it?
When you buy a plugin, I think you have every right to modify it to your liking; after all, it's not going to affect the developer in any way (of course, you shouldn't distribute it under any circumstances). Also, could I have some links to some plugins that say we're not allowed to decompile it?

Sorry for my ignorance, I'm not really experienced in the plugins-section.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
What do you mean you shouldn't sell a plugin if you're not allowed to decompile it.

A majority of paid plugins ask you don't decompile it?

People will still decompile it anyways. They want to look at the code. I see no problem with that if you aren't trying to hide anything.

K3Feedz

MineRidge Owner
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
People will still decompile it anyways. They want to look at the code. I see no problem with that if you aren't trying to hide anything.
I never said I was.
When you buy a plugin, I think you have every right to modify it to your liking; after all, it's not going to affect the developer in any way (of course, you shouldn't distribute it under any circumstances). Also, could I have some links to some plugins that say we're not allowed to decompile it?

Sorry for my ignorance, I'm not really experienced in the plugins-section.
Just go to spigotmc.org and look at a majority of premium resources

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I might buy this.. Just cause it's already made.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.