Portfolio?

Wottsits12345

Reactions
Resources
Hmm it's very small, good luck however!

Wottsits12345

Reactions
Resources
Yeah, I've only just started publically offering my services. :)

Maybe try adding more to the portfolio (Doing small projects for friends just to build it up), and also maybe consider adding a price list to the thread. People like to see roughly how much they are looking at spending before contacting.

Tekon

Reactions
Resources
Maybe try adding more to the portfolio (Doing small projects for friends just to build it up), and also maybe consider adding a price list to the thread. People like to see roughly how much they are looking at spending before contacting.
I'll consider doing that, thanks!

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I just looked on your website about youtube banners, you mentioned IDrawQuick and Stratzeh. Did you make your banner? Why did you mention those two people, what role did they play?

Tekon

Reactions
Resources
I just looked on your website about youtube banners, you mentioned IDrawQuick and Stratzeh. Did you make your banner? Why did you mention those two people, what role did they play?
I mentioned what they did on the site:

"The art was done by my friend Roseau over atIDrawQuick and the logo was done by Stratzeh."

Tekon

Reactions
Resources
So you didn't make your youtube stuff?
The logo and art were made separately, not specifically for a YouTube banner.

In the case of the banner shown here, I pieced everything together into the banner itself, as well as added a few small details.

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
The logo and art were made separately, not specifically for a YouTube banner.

In the case of the banner shown here, I pieced everything together into the banner itself, as well as added a few small details.
So you didn't actually draw it, you just put it together in a photoshop file (Could even do it in Paint)

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.